Drug Interactions between cefpodoxime and Paracetamol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Paracetamol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between cefpodoxime and Paracetamol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cefpodoxime is in the drug class third generation cephalosporins.
- Cefpodoxime is used to treat the following conditions:
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: cefpodoxime
Food can enhance the levels of cefpodoxime tablets in your body. Take the cefpodoxime tablets with food to increase absorption by the body. The cefpodoxime suspension can be taken with or without food. You should take cefpodoxime at the same time each day.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|