Drug Interactions between Cancidas and vancomycin
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Cancidas (caspofungin)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Cancidas and vancomycin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Cancidas is in the drug class echinocandins.
- Cancidas is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vancomycin is a member of the drug class glycopeptide antibiotics.
- Vancomycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Clostridial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Shunt Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|