Drug Interactions between Benadryl and Tylenol Sinus Severe Day
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Tylenol Sinus Severe Day (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and Tylenol Sinus Severe Day. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
Tylenol Sinus Severe Day
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Tylenol Sinus Severe Day.
- Tylenol sinus severe day is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Tylenol sinus severe day is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|