Drug Interactions between Benadryl and fluticasone nasal
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- fluticasone nasal
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and fluticasone nasal. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Fluticasone nasal is in the drug class nasal steroids.
- Fluticasone nasal is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|