Drug Interactions between Benadryl and Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges (benzocaine/menthol topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges
- Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges is in the drug class mouth and throat products.
- Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|