Drug Interactions between Benadryl and bisacodyl
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl and bisacodyl. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bisacodyl is in the drug class laxatives.
- Bisacodyl is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|