Drug interactions between Benadryl Allergy and doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
|Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)|
|doxycycline/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids|
Interactions between your drugs
- Benadryl Allergy is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl Allergy is used to treat the following conditions:
doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is a member of the drug class tetracyclines.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
- Benadryl Allergy Drug Interactions
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets) General Consumer Information
- Doxycycline/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids Drug Interactions
- Doxycycline Capsules with Omega-3 and Vitamin E Capsules General Consumer Information
- Drug Interactions Checker
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.