Drug Interactions between Benadryl Allergy and doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- doxycycline/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl Allergy and doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl allergy is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl allergy is used to treat the following conditions:
doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Doxycycline / omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids is in the drug class tetracyclines.
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
- Benadryl Allergy Drug Interactions
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets) General Consumer Information
- Doxycycline/omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids Drug Interactions
- Doxycycline Capsules with Omega-3 and Vitamin E Capsules General Consumer Information
- Drug Interactions Checker
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|