Drug Interactions between Benadryl Allergy and Cortizone-10 Plus
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Cortizone-10 Plus (hydrocortisone topical)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Benadryl Allergy and Cortizone-10 Plus. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Benadryl allergy is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Benadryl allergy is used to treat the following conditions:
A total of 44 drugs are known to interact with Cortizone-10 Plus.
- Cortizone-10 plus is in the drug class topical steroids.
- Cortizone-10 plus is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|