Drug Interactions between Bactrim and furosemide
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Bactrim and furosemide. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Bactrim is in the drug class sulfonamides.
Bactrim is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bacterial Skin Infection
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Infection Prophylaxis
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Bladder infection
- Toxoplasmosis, Prophylaxis
- Traveler's Diarrhea
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Furosemide is in the drug class loop diuretics.
- Furosemide is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|