Drug interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and Tylenol Extra Strength
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
|Tylenol Extra Strength (acetaminophen)|
Interactions between your drugs
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 506 drugs (2168 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Tylenol Extra Strength
A total of 172 drugs (1054 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Tylenol Extra Strength.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.