Drug interactions between amoxicillin and mebendazole
Interactions between your drugs
- Amoxicillin is in the drug class aminopenicillins.
- Amoxicillin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Dental Abscess
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Otitis Media
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Spleen Removal
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Mebendazole is a member of the drug class anthelmintics.
- Mebendazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.