Zap Neutral Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 4.086g in 454g
Dosage form: gel
Medically reviewed on October 3, 2017.
Shake well before use. This is a one minute or four minute fluoride gel for in-office patient use. It is normally used as a preventative caries treatment two times a year.
1. After thorough prophylaxsis, fill two single or one dual tray, one third full with gel. Air dry teeth and insert trays into the mouth.
2. Instruct patient to bite down lightly but firmly for one minute (80% effectiveness) or four minutes (100% effectiveness).
3. Remove trays. Instruct patient to expectorate any excess gel and not to eat or drink for at least 30 minutes.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Zap Neutral (fluoride topical)
- Zap Neutral Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products