Generic name: GLUCARPIDASE 1000[USP'U]
Dosage form: injection, powder, for solution
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Administer VORAXAZE intravenously as a bolus injection over 5 minutes. Flush intravenous line before and after administration of VORAXAZE.
- Reconstitute the contents of the vial with 1 mL of sterile saline for injection, USP.
- Roll and tilt the vial gently to mix. Do not shake.
- Inspect the vial and discard VORAXAZE if the solution is not clear, colorless, and free of particulate matter.
- Use reconstituted VORAXAZE immediately or store under refrigeration at 36° to 46°F (2° to 8°C) for up to 4 hours if not used immediately. VORAXAZE contains no preservative and is supplied as a single-use vial. Discard any unused product.
[see How Supplied/Storage and Handling (16)]
More about Voraxaze (glucarpidase)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antidotes