Varibar Honey Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 7, 2022.
2.1 Recommended Dosing
- The recommended dose of VARIBAR HONEY administered orally by syringe, spoon, or cup is:
- Adults: 5 mL
- Pediatric patients 6 months of age and older: 1 to 3 mL
- During a single modified barium swallow examination, multiple doses of VARIBAR HONEY may be administered, to assess the patient during multiple swallows and different radiographic views.
- The maximum cumulative dose is 30 mL.
- Once opened, write the discard after date on the immediate container label. Discard any unused product after 21 days.
More about Varibar Honey (barium sulfate)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.