Topex Foam Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 18, 2022.
1. Remove cap from can. If this is the first time using can, break the protective shipping tab by gently lifting up the trigger.
2. Shake can thoroughly for at least 10 seconds before each use.
3. Completely invert can and slowly depress trigger to dispense foam into a fluoride tray
4. Air dry teeth thoroughly and insert tray into patient’s mouth. Have patient close into the tray and use a slight chewing motion to ensure interproximal coverage.
5. Leave tray in contact with teeth between 1-4 minutes. Use a saliva ejector during treatment to minimize ingestion of product
6. Remove tray after elapsed time and have patient expectorate. Instruct patient to refrain from drinking, eating, or rinsing for 30 minutes after treatment.
Treatment frequency should not exceed 4 treatments per year.
More about Topex Neutral Fluoride Foam (fluoride topical)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.