PreviDent 5000 Plus Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 11mg in 1mL
Dosage form: dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed on September 4, 2017.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Plus to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Prevident 5000 Plus (fluoride topical)
- Prevident 5000 Plus Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: mouth and throat products