PreviDent 5000 Plus Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 11mg in 1mL
Dosage form: dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
- Prevident Orthodefense paste, dentifrice
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 26, 2019.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Plus to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
More about Prevident 5000 Plus (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: mouth and throat products