PreviDent 5000 Plus Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 11mg in 1mL
Dosage form: dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Booster gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Plus to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
More about Prevident 5000 Plus (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating