Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth Dosage
Generic name: Sodium fluoride 13.5mg in 1mL
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed on February 13, 2017.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth (fluoride topical)
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: mouth and throat products