Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth Dosage
Generic name: Sodium fluoride 6.1mg in 1mL
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Booster paste, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 19, 2018.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 Dry Mouth to a toothbrush. Brush thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, ages 6-16 years, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.