Prevident 5000 Booster Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 6mg in 1mL
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
1. Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 BoosterPlus to a toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
2. After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, age 6-16, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about PreviDent 5000 Booster (fluoride topical)
- PreviDent 5000 Booster Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: mouth and throat products