PCXX Foam Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.5g in 125g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Medically reviewed on December 18, 2017.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use after prophylaxis.
2. Shake bottle vigorously for 3-4 seconds.
3. For adults and children age 6 and older.
4. Invert applicator.
5. Place nozzle to applicator tray and dispense.
6. Allow foam to expand in tray.
7. Have patient bite down for up to 4 minutes.
8. Remove trays and have patient expectorate excess.
9. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about PCXX Foam (fluoride topical)
- PCXX Foam Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products