PCXX Foam Dosage
Generic name: SODIUM FLUORIDE 2.5g in 125g
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use after prophylaxis.
2. Shake bottle vigorously for 3-4 seconds.
3. For adults and children age 6 and older.
4. Invert applicator.
5. Place nozzle to applicator tray and dispense.
6. Allow foam to expand in tray.
7. Have patient bite down for up to 4 minutes.
8. Remove trays and have patient expectorate excess.
9. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after use.
More about PCXX Foam (fluoride topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating