User Reviews for Urso

Learn more about Urso.

Biliary Cirrhosis 3 reviews 5 medications

Summary of Urso reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Urso

For Biliary Cirrhosis "I've been taking urso for 6 years. My blood levels are now in check. Original biopsy showed stage 4-5 liver damage. Found when I had gall bladder removal surgery."

Anonymous August 10, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Biliary Cirrhosis "I was dx PBC-Stage 2 Feb 08 and started URSO. I was sent to Baylor a few weeks later and their tests indicated I had a negative AMA! They asked me to stop taking URSO to see if weight loss alone improves the condition. I was off URSO for 4 months and lost 25 lbs. My AMA count is higher now than ever, so I am going back on URSO this morning. It is very obvious to me that the URSO put my antibodies to sleep while I was on the drug. That is why my doctor put me back on it today."

Anonymous July 29, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Biliary Cirrhosis "I've been taking four Ursodiol tablets a day for many years. My liver enzymes have stayed normal. Biopsy showed Stage 1."

livlog June 25, 2008