User Reviews for Teprotumumab

Also known as: Tepezza

Thyroid Eye Disease
8.5

Cindy M · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · March 24, 2022

Tepezza (teprotumumab) for Thyroid Eye Disease: “While taking the infusion my eyes improved drastically; going from double vision to single vision. Side effects were bothersome, but tolerable. However, after finishing in October 2021, I am now experiencing loss of fingernail strength and my nails are not growing. They are splitting and peeling. I went from having long very strong nails to no nail growth. My eyes have also gone backward in some ways such as the dryness and feeling like I have sand in one eye is back as well when I look hard to the right side, I do see double.”

Denny · Taken for less than 1 month · October 8, 2021

For Thyroid Eye Disease: “One week after my first infusion, I already notice improvement.”