User Reviews for Mouth Kote

Xerostomia

Summary of Mouth Kote reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Mouth Kote

For Xerostomia "I take Vesicare for an overactive bladder. It helps a lot, but the side effect is extreme dry mouth!! I tried Bioteen and didn't like the taste. I then tried TheraBreath lozengers which seemed to help, but I didn't like waking up in the night and needing to suck on a strong mint flavored lozenger. When I tried Mouthkote spray I had instant relief and it left no real bad taste in my mouth. The bottle is next to me at night, so when I wake up with a Sahara desert in my mouth, I simply spray a couple times into my mouth, swish it around for 10 seconds, and fall right back to sleep."

Kissiefursmom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 7, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Xerostomia "Have dry and painful mouth of unknown cause. I have tried Biotene mouth wash, the rubbery losenges and several other treatments, but finally found Mouth Kote. Clearly the best for me. Lime (but not sweet) tasting. Causes you to make saliva when spraying in. I seem to be able to use it as often as I like. Really helps."

ReleifSeeker (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 21, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Mouth Kote (saliva substitutes topical)

Other brands: Aquoral, SalivaMAX, XyliMelts, NeutraSal, ... +8 more