User Reviews for Biotene Oral Balance

Mucositis

1 review 40 medications

Reviews for Biotene Oral Balance

For Mucositis "I bought a bottle of Biotene spray yesterday. At first I was a little mad. It's a tiny bottle for like $6. I didn't even wait to get home; I opened it in the car. Worth. Every. Penny. I don't know what is in it but it is amazing. In 0.02 seconds my mouth went from feeling like the Sahara desert to your next door neighbor Jimmy's slip'n'slide when he put the baby oil on it. Ok, all jokes aside. Immediately your mouth feels better because its all lubed up, but whatever is in it made me start salivating myself. And it tastes good too. Downside was it made my tongue swell, gave me those painful "lie bumps", made my throat hurt, and hard to swallow. I must be allergic to something in it, but all is good over here. No regrets; would try again."

SeanBostonHFA (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2017

More about Biotene Oral Balance (saliva substitutes topical)

Other brands: Biotene Mouthwash, XyliMelts, Aquoral, Salivart, ... +9 more