User Reviews for Vitamin B2

Migraine Prevention
6.2

Summary of Vitamin B2 reviews 5.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Vitamin B2

For Migraine Prevention "I am taking 400 mg per day. It took me about 3-4 months to notice a different's in how many migraines I was having, but what a different's it made. I was having almost daily migraines and now I have 3-4 a month, and for a daily migraine sufferer that makes a big different's. I take it with or with out food and have no bad side effects."

shewhatoo (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 22, 2018

For Migraine Prevention "Made me EXTREMELY agitated, anxious, wired, restless, can't sit still, cannot focus, get very distracted, bouncing off the walls, I can’t deal with it. Terrible diarrhea. Gave up after 6 weeks of 400mg/day- had no effect on headaches at all."

DinaSJ March 6, 2017

For Migraine Prevention "Easy to take, inexpensive, and no side effects. Has a moderately positive impact by lessening frequency (2-5 fewer attacks) and severity (average intensity brought down from 7 to 5)."

tlrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 27, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg daily. I was having daily migraines with severe migraines each month, prior. I noticed a difference in the first week but after about 4 weeks I was having only 1-2 migraines per week and now after 3 months I'm having only 1-2 per month. This has been a miracle for me. I'm off all other medicines. I only take Excedrin now 1-2 times per month. I got my life back."

Anonymous December 10, 2011

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg a day and it helps."

Anonymous August 24, 2011