User Reviews for Vitamin B2

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Vitamin B2.

Migraine Prevention
5.6

Summary of Vitamin B2 reviews 5.6 4 reviews

Reviews for Vitamin B2

For Migraine Prevention "Made me EXTREMELY agitated, anxious, wired, restless, can't sit still, cannot focus, get very distracted, bouncing off the walls, I can’t deal with it. Terrible diarrhea. Gave up after 6 weeks of 400mg/day- had no effect on headaches at all."

DinaSJ March 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine Prevention "Easy to take, inexpensive, and no side effects. Has a moderately positive impact by lessening frequency (2-5 fewer attacks) and severity (average intensity brought down from 7 to 5)."

tlrome (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 27, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg daily. I was having daily migraines with severe migraines each month, prior. I noticed a difference in the first week but after about 4 weeks I was having only 1-2 migraines per week and now after 3 months I'm having only 1-2 per month. This has been a miracle for me. I'm off all other medicines. I only take Excedrin now 1-2 times per month. I got my life back."

Anonymous December 10, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine Prevention "I take 400 mg a day and it helps."

Anonymous August 24, 2011