User Reviews for Pneumovax 23

Reviews for Pneumovax 23

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis "Sore at injection site and a little stiffness in muscle around injection site, but no other symptoms. I have had two of these in 6 years. Had asthma and pneumonia as a child, and this is much better than all of the breathing issues I faced before. I am 65 now preparing for the newest vaccine (Prevnar 13) and follow-up shot in one year."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 15, 2017

For Pneumococcal Disease Prophylaxis "Got that drug in April 2016 , felt sick that day at work. My left shoulder where I got that shot ache so much that night made me sleepless and aching. Took two days off as I was so sick. Cramps and pain in my shoulder where I got the shot. My shoulder have been aching every day and night constantly since I got that shot. My left arm shoulder straight down to my fingers hurt so bad I can not find a comfortable position to rest my arm and it has gotten worst and unbearable since April of 2016. At times my arm feels dead, cramp,burning, pain to the left side of my neck, weakness and burning pains at strategic sections of my arm, upper left half of my body .XRAY done- Symptoms worst over 8-Mth"

skunkduo January 8, 2017