User Reviews for Salagen

Learn more about Salagen.

Reviews for Salagen to treat Xerostomia

"I have sjogrens so have a dry mouth. I would give it 10, but I find only one drawback. I can take only four per day and many days I could use just one more. But this has really been a godsend for me. I developed 30 small cavities during the time that I was not taking this (about one year). And I was slurring my words so much because of the completely dry mouth - my husband actually thought I was having a series of strokes. With pilocarpine I have my dental problems under control, and I have my voice and comfort back. My primary doctor did not know about this. My rheumatologist did not suggest it, my dentist did not know of it... I got on the internet and looked for a medicine that had the side effect of making my "mouth water" -- almost immediately I found this Rx."

Louisefed March 7, 2017