User Reviews for Tamiflu

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tamiflu.

Reviews for Tamiflu to treat Avian Influenza

"Was sick for 1 week, went to Dr she gave Tamiflu. I have Mastocytosis so I'm up compromised. Bad sinus nothing given for sinus. 101-102 fever, vomiting, diarrhea, swollen neck gland, feel bad all over, weak. Tamiflu helped until I finished 5 days then it came back with a vengeance sicker now than I was before. Called dr., she said not giving anything. Guess it's the ER if I feel any worse, it's hard to breath already."

Laura Z January 31, 2018

"My Granddaughter all of a sudden came down with a high fever of 105 degrees. We took her to urgent care her flu test came up positive for Type A. The doctor gave her Tamiflu and within 1 day her fever was completely gone. Within two days she was 60% better. Unfortunately I became ill and sure enough tested positive for Type A flu. I was given Tamiflu and I have never experienced such quick results. I was very ill with fever, chills, fatigue, body aches, terrible congestion, and coughing. After 1 day on Tamiflu, my symptoms lessened. I was 50% better within 24 hours and 70% better within 48 hours. The only downside was I lost some hearing in my left ear & have 2 severely infected ears. Dr. said side effect of Tamiflu is ear infections."

cheryl I March 4, 2013