User Reviews for Nimodipine

Also known as: Nimotop, Nymalize

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Nimodipine.

Ischemic Stroke

1 review 64 medications
Subarachnoid Hemorrhage

1 review 2 medications
Migraine Prevention

1 review 29 medications
Summary of Nimodipine reviews 9.3 3 reviews

Reviews for Nimodipine

For Migraine Prevention: "Works well for both my Migraines with Aura and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. No side effects. For POTS, it works well for my overall symptoms, such as the improving my cognitive performance, reduces the fatigue to a some degree, and helps me tolerate exercise longer. It only reduces the tachycardia itself by like 10BPM, but that is far better than nothing."

AdamJohnDoe2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 24, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Nimotop (nimodipine) for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: "This drug helped me recover from my subachroind anuerysm. It is a miracle drug. No other on the market does this. I was informed that they are no longer making this drug. I am worried in less than a month I can't get this drug. The generic doesn't have the same effect that Nimotop does and I want to know what to do."

Anonymous February 5, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Nimotop (nimodipine) for Ischemic Stroke: "Ive been on Nimotop since 1997. It is truly a miracle drug. I went from a stroke and an inoperable aneurysm and wasn't able to speak, think or walk. Today I am walking, writing, speaking and feel like I'm a miracle."

Anonymous February 3, 2009