User Reviews for Nimodipine

Also known as: Nymalize

Nimodipine has an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Nimodipine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Ischemic Stroke  Off-label
10.0
Migraine Prevention  Off-label
Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
10.0
Summary of Nimodipine reviews 9.3 3 reviews

AdamJohnDoe2 ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months April 24, 2017

For Migraine Prevention: “Works well for both my Migraines with Aura and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. No side effects. For POTS, it works well for my overall symptoms, such as the improving my cognitive performance, reduces the fatigue to a some degree, and helps me tolerate exercise longer. It only reduces the tachycardia itself by like 10BPM, but that is far better than nothing.”

Anonymous February 5, 2009

Nimotop (nimodipine) for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: “This drug helped me recover from my subachroind anuerysm. It is a miracle drug. No other on the market does this. I was informed that they are no longer making this drug. I am worried in less than a month I can't get this drug. The generic doesn't have the same effect that Nimotop does and I want to know what to do.”

Anonymous February 3, 2009

Nimotop (nimodipine) for Ischemic Stroke: “Ive been on Nimotop since 1997. It is truly a miracle drug. I went from a stroke and an inoperable aneurysm and wasn't able to speak, think or walk. Today I am walking, writing, speaking and feel like I'm a miracle.”