User Reviews for Niacinamide

Niacin Deficiency 2.0

Reviews for Niacinamide

RMCatz · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 2, 2020

“I'm 58 year old female, always have worked my hands pretty hard. Now starting to get OA in my right thumb joint, not unexpected, and so far not a huge deal except sometimes. Doc suggested I start on Niacinamide 500mg once daily, as it can help alleviate the inflammation. Started it +/- 5 weeks ago. It seems to be helping with my thumb, and the bonus is that it's also pretty much cleared my life-long adult acne. This has been pretty amazing to me, as I have tried so many remedies over the decades, with very little to no success. If you have this problem, too, check with your doc as to whether there is any reason not to take it, as you don't need a prescription. Use a high-quality product (ask your pharmacist), and don't confuse it with niacin. It's inexpensive, especially compared to the cost of big pharma.”

Ntbevan October 19, 2015

For Niacin Deficiency: “This Vitamin gives me stomach upset, unwell feeling, fast heartbeat,”