User Reviews for Menthol/zinc oxide topical to treat Minor Skin Irritation

Also known as: Calmoseptine, Risamine, Lantiseptic CaldaZinc Ointment, Chamosyn, Caladrox, Calmodrox

Oli · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 24, 2021

Calmoseptine (menthol / zinc oxide): “I was diagnosed with lichen sclerosis of the Vulva, I suffered severe itch, shedding of skin, cuts and burning pain after urination. After many visits to the hospital, specialist, and expensive compound ointments made, I came across calmoseptine in a chemist and thought, why not? I applied a few times a day, initially it stung for a few seconds, but then gave a cool tingly feeling. The itch stopped, it provided a barrier during ruination and healed the cuts in a few days. The skin in that area healed and haven’t had any symptoms for years. Every now and then if I get a flare up, I apply and the symptoms usually disappear within a few days.”

Cupcake · Taken for less than 1 month September 22, 2020

Calmoseptine (menthol / zinc oxide): “I had raw buttocks (inside cheeks) uncertain cause. Accompanied Pruritus. Dermatologist or internal doctors did not recommend any product. I tried butt paste . It help itching slightly but raw appearance didn’t improve. After research. Came across mixed reviews on Calmoseptine. I felt what the heck. I really have nothing to loose. The biggest complaint were some slightly burning from product. If scratching area than certainly it would burn a little. I was very careful not to scratch area before applying. This is amazing in less than a week rawness it’s almost healed and no Pruritus!! Please give this product a try if you’re having issues.”

More about menthol / zinc oxide topical

Other brands