Menthol / zinc oxide topical Side Effects
Applies to menthol / zinc oxide topical: topical application ointment, topical application paste, topical application powder
Along with its needed effects, menthol / zinc oxide topical may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking menthol / zinc oxide topical:
Incidence not known
- Hives, itching, or skin rash
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about menthol/zinc oxide topical
- Menthol/zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Ointment and Paste
- Menthol and Zinc Oxide Powder
- Menthol and zinc oxide Topical application (Advanced Reading)