User Reviews for Selzentry
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|HIV Infection||2 reviews||78 medications|
|Summary of Selzentry reviews||8.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Selzentry
For HIV Infection "I've been taking Maraviroc 300mg with Abacavir twice a day and Tenofovir (once a day) for the past 2.5 years. I've had no side effects but lately started to get slight elevated liver enzymes in my liver test. I don't feel ill but my doctor is now contemplating changing my regimen by taking out Maraviroc as my liver enzymes (alt and ast) have not come down to their normal numbers. If you don't have any negative effects on your liver this is a great drug."
Addy86 August 17, 2015
0 users found this comment helpful.
For HIV Infection "The 300 Mg tablets are huge, other than that a great drug"
Rob89011 April 28, 2008
4 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes
- Hiv Infection
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus And Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- AIDS / HIV
- AIDS Complications and Treatments
- Treating AIDS & HIV
- HIV Prevention
- AIDS / HIV Symptoms and Complications
- National HIV Testing Day
- 9 Facts About Current HIV Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Selzentry (maraviroc)
- Selzentry Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: chemokine receptor antagonist
- Selzentry (Maraviroc Oral Solution)
- Selzentry (Maraviroc Tablets)
- Selzentry (Advanced Reading)