User Reviews for Belviq (Page 9)

Belviq Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of Weight Loss.

Reviews for Belviq to treat Weight Loss

"I have been on belviq for a month now- no change in appetite at all & I have gained weight. I am tired all the time & get awful headaches. How can I exercise & eat right if I am so tired I can't get out of bed? So far a big waste of money."

Patty12 March 31, 2016

"I've been taking Belviq since March7,2016 and today is the March 30th I've lost a total of 12 pounds, had no side effects what so ever. I love Belviq it's changing my life . I'm also working out 3x's a week and "TRYING" to eat better .Yet it's expensive but I look at it like this I would pay a lot of money on fast food so I might is well use my money on something that's helping me change my life."

Keke1028 March 31, 2016

"I've been taking it for about 6 weeks. I've lost 7 lbs so fast. The fatigue is awful though. Yes, I'm finally sleeping all night, but I'm still tired all day. I'm going to continue to take it as long as I keep seeing the weight drop. It's not going to make you drop 10 lbs a week. You also have to be in the right mindset to be ready to eat better also."

Jarnold80 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 30, 2016

"I had the same appetite and weight that I had when I didn't use belviq. It is expensive and it didnt work at all for me, I was still hungry just like before. I don't recommend it"

innishez March 29, 2016

"Just started belviq 1.5 weeks ago. No changes for the positive yet. Never been so exhausted in my life, if the fatigue continues this bad I will stop taking med."

Patty12 March 15, 2016

"Lost 62 pounds in about 8 months, and it's still coming off. No side effects. I'm ecstatic. Note: it took a little over a month before I saw results. Two pills a day (I suggest 30 minutes prior to meals). Get full blood work and cardio first, blood rechecks quarterly. I now feel much fuller with smaller portions. Folks, diet is probably 90% of weight loss! Choose a small subset of low cal, filling foods and stick with those. Rotate when burned out. Egg whites, poultry are a staple for me. Eliminate all breads and sugar! Drink water. On the fence? Remember, obesity kills. Use "myfitnesspal" app or similar and record everything that goes into your mouth. Bottom line: for me, I'm less of a man than I was months ago - and I'm happy about that!!"

CaliforniaG (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 14, 2016

"I am on my third day of Belviq. It seems to be working for suppressing my appetite. I read a lot of reviews before taking it and I have noticed some of the common side effects (not sure if it's just because I read it that I'm thinking I'm feeling it). I have had some dizziness, super thirsty, some heat flashes, tired... But I do like the fact that it suppresses my appetite. I've been eating healthier and working out a lot so I will weigh in two weeks. My start date was 3/10/16 at 217lbs."

Chelle99 (taken for less than 1 month) March 12, 2016

"Almost six weeks in...not one pound. The tiredness at first had me ready for bed about 3pm. I was exhausted. Mouth a bit dry, mild headaches, but they only lasted about a week. Very disappointed that working out seven days a week, being careful with portion size etc. showed no encouraging results."

Katycouv (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2016

"I have been on Belviq for 1 month and love it..The first week was hard, because I was put of it, had muscle aches, and just didn't feel right..After week 2 I felt great and now I have lost 20 lbs, which probably isn't healthy, but I had to force myself to eat..I noticed when I am hungry I am going to healthy foods rather than junk."

Loreee March 8, 2016

"This is my first day taking Belviq. I have noticed dizziness and I have been extremely thirsty drinking a lot of water. I will give it the 15 days to see what happens. Before starting Belviq, I did the green smoothie diet for 10 days and lost 13 pounds. I need to lose about 10-15 more pound to be in my right weight. I was obese, but now I am overweight according to the medical chart. We will continue taking it and see what the outcome is."

Baptized91 March 7, 2016

"My dr gave me the choice of two different weight loss medicines After reading the reviews for both of them I was a little worried about taking either. But after much research I decided on belviq. I started 1/1/16 and as of today(3/4/16). I have lost 20lbs. I have a lot more to lose but I am very pleased with my results and how effective belviq works. I have had absolutely NO side effects at all. Along with taking the medicine I use the ap my fitness pal to track my calorie intake. This ap is awesome and I highly recommended it. I workout usually 4-6 days a week. I have a bad knee so I am only able to do cardio on an elliptical for about 20-25 mins and then I lift for about 20-25 mins. So I am exercising but not more then a hour each night."

Lisa Woodv4v March 5, 2016

"So I will start my meds tom morning let's c what happens. I am 190lb I will recheck my weight in 2wks. Will keep you updated."

Mounuska13 March 2, 2016

"I just started belviq on Friday Feb 26 2016 side effects are headache and hour after I take it in morning's, and tiredness throughout most of the day hopefully this subsides, but I do feel as my hunger is being suppressed, I have to force myself to eat, but healthy, I'm going to keep at it a month and reevaluate when script is due , I will weigh myself in 2 weeks to see what's happening $77 without coupon , next time I will have my doctor prescribe 60 then the coupon will cover , I will keep u updated"

redheadtoo March 1, 2016

"I started Belviq on 1/26/16 today, 2/27/16 I am down 9 pounds. I started at 203 lbs and today I weigh 194 lbs, it works, but you have to work too. No side effects for me. My goal is 170 lbs by May 31st...that's only 24 lbs !"

Nancycd1961nj (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 27, 2016

"Even though I did lose about 4 pounds in almost 2 weeks.. I feel that was from my healthy eating and not the belviq. I was still hungry, extremely tired, and towards the end of my trial depressed. I wouldn't reccomend this product to anyone :("

928girl February 27, 2016

"This drug made me extremely tired and then the heartburn started after three weeks and I could not take any longer. Zero pounds lost in three weeks."

Liskay February 25, 2016

"I started Belviq with the free 15 day prescription. After the 15 days, I had only lost 4 pounds. I decided to get the 30 day prescription since it was only $75 with the Belviq savings card. I think I will try it for a month or two to see how it goes. I haven't really experienced any side affects, other than my blood sugar being way lower than normal, which is a good thing, although I'm not really sure why, as I feel I am eating as much as before. Some days it seems I get fuller quicker than normal when eating, but I still get as hungry as I ever did before. I will be getting back to more regular exercise soon, so I hope that will help too. I only gave it a "5" for now, until I see how it goes. Fingers crossed!"

Hopeful in MO February 22, 2016

"Today I am a new user of belviq, I super excited after reading all of the testimonies. I will keep all of you posted. Happy dieting!!"

Anonymous February 17, 2016

"First 10 days of taking Belviq, no difference except generalized muscle aches. Then the 'switch' came on. Weight started falling off. Did not change lifestyle @ all. I didn't excercise & didn't start. Lost 20 lbs in approx. 3 months. Kept wt. off 1 yr. After 1 yr., Belviq seems to have stopped working. Have put 10 lbs back on. Has it stopped working after months. for anyone else. Loved it & want it to work again for me."

Sleeper1 February 16, 2016

"I took trial of belviq last year with no side effects. I just filled prescription and several side effects. Wondering if anyone else has experienced: overly tired, fatigue, feeling like I'm catching a cold or flu. It only been 2 days."

Tjoct16 (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2016

"I started taking Belviq a few days ago. I started with 1 pill, because I am sensitive to amphetamines and learned the hard way with Phen (by day three, I couldn't sleep-taking half a dose). For the last two days, I split the second dose in half, taking a total of 1.5 pills/day. Today, I will take the full dose as prescribed. What I have noticed so far, is that it doesn't really "suppress" my appetite, but I am eating a lot less with each meal. I get full faster. Listen to your body and stop eating when you are no longer hungry. Also, for those of you who do not have insurance coverage there are coupons available"

KittCatt (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2016

"I have only been on Belviq for 1 week. I'm not sure if I have lost any weight yet. I am experiencing many side effects. Bad headache, slightly dizzy, very tired (napping almost daily), and stomach issues (heartburn & diarrhea). I'm giving it 6 weeks and then I will decide what to do. I'm hoping the side effects go away within another week."

gory (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2016

"Took Belviq two week trial was shocked started off at 216 went to doctor when two week trial was up I was 208. I drink plenty of water. An helped curve my appetite. Only thing was now can't get put on it because my insurance doesn't cover it and its too expensive."

Babygurl10578 (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2016

"I've been taking belviq for six months. I've lost 42 pounds. At 5'6 I went from 220 to178. I'd like to loose that last 8. I combined Belviq with the Calorie counting app that allows you to enter daily foods and activities. It then provides a daily analysis and maintains all your records. Finally it grades you each day. Together I've had great success and feel so much better. Only side effect : dry mouth. I can live with that !"

Jillymichele (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 3, 2016

"I am 52 years old, 5'5 and weighed 183 pounds. Keeping my old eating habits and staying sedentary expecting this med to work netted a 5 lb loss over 3 months. So I quit. I restarted after a 6 month break with a new food & exercise plan. My weight is falling off this time! My learning is that this med is exponentially more effective if I take responsibility for getting off the sofa and spending more time & money in the produce dept. I'm down 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks back on it. I've found some great recipes for vegetables I never thought I'd eat. My appetite us suppressed enough that I'm perfectly satisfied with a 5 oz steak instead of my normal 16 oz. I recommend Belviq but only as a supplement to healthier eating and exercise."

Sillo January 29, 2016

Page 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 10 11 ...