User Reviews for Belviq (Page 8)

Belviq Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 34 medications used in the treatment of Weight Loss.

Reviews for Belviq to treat Weight Loss

"I have been using belvique for the last 3 weeks and have lost 9 pounds! I have been trying to start back on my exercise program, but when I get ready to start, something else comes up! When I first started taking the product I did notice a few headaches here and there, I took some ibuprofen and it went away. I do sleep very well and notice I have a hard time staying awake at my job..I work nights, so that makes it even more difficult. I get up and walk around for a bit which seems to help. I really haven't noticed anything severe though. Don't give up once you start this product because it does get better after 2 weeks."

Anonymous June 11, 2016

"I started taking Belviq because I gained weight after my hysterotomy. A year later I was diagnosed with heart issues. The doctors put me on so many meds. It was horrible! I noticed the heavier I got, the worse my heart got. I was never considered overweight, but any extra weight you do, makes your heart work more. I saw a commercial on tv about this new medicine and asked my doctor about it. He said "I'm all for it!!". I'm happy to say that after 6 months, I lost 25 pounds. I'm no longer on any meds and feel great!! I felt bad the first 3 days. (Headaches, tiredness) I'm so glad that I stuck to it. It was the push my body needed!! I recommend this to anyone. What do you have to lose? I'm so thankful to my doctor for giving me this chance!!!"

Shellbells (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 10, 2016

"Took my first table and had muscle spasms,extreme tiredness and flu like symptoms. I had such high hopes for this medication but I am afraid to even take another dose."

hydrin11 (taken for less than 1 month) June 5, 2016

"Belviq gave me horrible headaches when I started taking it and if I forgot to take it (when the meds left my system). At first it didn't do anything for me, then after taking it for 4 months, I gained 20 pounds. I've read this medicine works similarly to antidepressants and I've had weight gain problems with antidepressants in the past, so I'm thinking that's why this medication did not work for me."

Amrcncntrydrmr21 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 2, 2016

"As of May 2015 i gave myself one year to lose the weight. I got up to 212( im 5'8) so i carried it pretty well but i was not happy the way i felt, always tired, clothes not fitting. i was comfortable when i was 175-180. So after a whole year and Nothing on the scale changed, i went to my Dr and had blood work done hoping to find a reason WHY, blood work came back all good and clear. Noone likes Bad news but at the moment i was hoping to be given a reason i wasnt losing...what was i doing so wrong! He told me to try BELVIQ 2x a day. So here i am started 18 days ago n im down to 200.i had a slight headache for the 1st 3 days and now normal, i dont have the feeling to snack or over eat. Walk 2 miles 3x week too. Good luck!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 2, 2016

"I've only been on Belviq for a few days, but I'm already seeing it work! My appetite is curved and I'm rarely hungry. I've always struggled with never having that "full" feeling and always wanting to eat and eat, but with Belviq, I don't seem to struggle with it anymore. I've seen some people who don't seem to respond to the medicine, which is unfortunate. However, some advice I have. If you take this medicine with an optimistic attitude, and you're conscience about what you're doing (eating habits), then I think most of the time, you'll be successful. It's not a miracle drug that just melts the weight off. You have to put forth the effort to listen to your mind more and not just your want to eat. Good luck!!"

Jen Ann May 30, 2016

"So far it is working, very well. It is curbing my desire to reach for more than one portion at a time. It is allowing me to eat less and think twice about what I am consuming. The fatigue is present, but you have to consider the drop in food intake and the medication. I am doing the atkins diet, taking supplements and exercising when I am able too. Headaches disappeared after the first day. Definitely worth it for me. Print out the coupon it will help to offset the expense of the medication."

Alisha77 May 25, 2016

"I am a 52 year old that had a 38 pound weight gain in 13 months (menopausal). Had to start a second blood pressure med and have terrible joint pain from all that extra weight.I started Belviq last week but stopped after 3 days. The second day, I had a very bad headache that wouldnt go away. I have migraines and chronic headaches so I think I have a high tolerance but this was pretty bad. I got through the headache and was relieved it ended. But then I had the worst fatigue and felt horrendous when I was in work. Going to try to start one pill a day again."

Skyflyer63 May 24, 2016

"I gotten belviq free trail last year and I'm glad I did the cost of them are very expensive my experience with these pills was in minutes got a bad headaches and feeling very tied yawning a whole lot I wouldn't recommend these pills to no one "

Cytherea 50 May 17, 2016

"I started Belviq 10mg 2x daily yesterday ( May 14th 2016) I have battled my weight since my hysterectomy three years ago. I was 177 last month now I am back at 181. I will check in weekly to update my progress. I am very optimistic about Belviq. I did start a new eating habit of 1200 calories a day , I have found this way easier than counting carbs. I use an app on my phone it keeps up with everything. I am very tired and felt very dizzy yesterday but today is much better. I take vyvanse for my ADD so this may help even out the fatigue."

Juls1979 May 16, 2016

"Started taking belviq on May 5 weighing in at 262 lbs. Today is May 13 and I'm at 255 lbs. Totally suppresses my appetite and I have no cravings for sweets. I'm drinking a lot of water and walking daily. Feeling great! Totally recommend this drug"

Sunshine 321 (taken for less than 1 month) May 13, 2016

"Started May 4th, at 165 lbs and I am 5'3 and today, May 9th i am at 158. Two pills a day, no more late night cravings, smaller portions at every meal, eating a lot of salads, not craving carbs as much or sweets. Great medicine"

tsmit6969 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2016

"I started this med today I'm 177# and 5'2" I will check in after the 3 months I was told to take it! I'm excited even though I have read through all your post about sideffects. I'm prepared with ibuprofen and lots of water starting today lol"

Janvill (taken for less than 1 month) May 8, 2016

"Began the free trial and took Belviq for 2 full weeks. No weight loss at all not even a pound!Made me feel very tired and irritable. Had trouble waking up in the morning. Had dull headache and constipation. I would highly recommend utilizing the free trial first This medicine can be very costly."

This product does not work! (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2016

"The first week on the pill was terrible. I had bad headaches and general sick to the stomach feeling, then it subsided. I was never hungry the whole time but so tired. This pill made me feel drained sun up to sun down. I couldn't bring myself to exercise the way I wanted because of the fatigue. I didn't continue Belviq after the first month due to the tired feeling. I'm sure I could have lost much more weight if not for the fatigue."

Nancy Mae May 5, 2016

"I am been on Belviq for almost a year. Immediately upon starting the medication I notice a difference. I didn't have much of an appetite. I have lost 85 pounds so far. It's expensive but my health is priceless so I made other adjustments to be able to afford the medication. With a reduced diet and exercise everyone should get results."

Mz Jeffery May 2, 2016

"I was diagnosed with a disorder that essentially makes me never feel full after eating and always hungry. I am a very healthy eater. High protein, lots of veggies, some fruit, huge water drinker, no sugar and alcohol on occasion. Despite the good eating and the consistent activity of being a mom of 3 kids, I am about 70 pounds overweight. The first day of taking this medication, I did not feel hungry all day long. I actually had to remind myself to eat for the first time in my life. Since this is week one, I can't report on weight loss. So far I am having a pretty bad headache that is consistent. I'm also having a few strange hot flashes. However, I'm sleeping better. I have to agree that the cost is outrageous. Time will tell. "

Moomay35 April 29, 2016

"I love Belviq! I had been exercising and eating healthy on my own and had lost 185 pounds! Well, my MS caught up with me and I wasn't able to exercise anymore! 60 pounds came back on in 8 months! I decided to try Belviq and it has killed my appetite! I have to force myself to eat even though I am back to exercising 5-6 times a week! When I eat, I am not reaching for cokes and junk food anymore. I want water and fruit instead!"

Sony65 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2016

"I have been taking belviq for about 3wks & have not seen any results nor does it suppress my appetite "

Wandab0213 April 27, 2016

"I LOVE Belviq! I am just starting my 4th week and have lost 13 lbs but more important I have lost a total of 10 1/2 inches from chest, waist and hips. I feel better, I look better and best of all...no side effects!!! Belviq has helped me curb all my cravings! I have cut out pop, sugar, fast food and most dairy. When I do eat, I am very satisfied on very little. My daily calorie intake is 1200 or below. Now I just need to find time to exercise. Oh and one good side effect is that I sleep like a baby!!! And maybe it does make me a little thirsty but that's okay cuz water is so important to weighthe loss. I try to drink at least 80 oz of water a day. Did I mention I LOVE Belviq? Well I really do! Looking forward to losing 50 more lbs!"

Cinderella45 (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

"I've been taking Belviq for 1 week, I haven't lost any weight yet. I do believe it's helping me not crave sweets! I have a major sweet tooth & after 1 day on Belviq I have had no cravings for the sweets. I do have dry mouth so drinking a lot of water which is a +! Also I'm very tired, it's all I can do to get through work. Hoping I start to feel better, I can't take much more of this tiredness. I hope I start seeing the scale go down."

nancyncraig April 23, 2016

"My doctor prescribed Belviq for me because I wanted to lose weight and I already follow a healthy lifestyle. I'm 59 years old, eat a lowfat diet filled with fresh vegetables and lots of protein. I also work out at the gym 4 days a week including weight training. I used Belviq for over 2 months and didn't lose a single ounce! Frustrated? No. Angry! This medication was very expensive and gave absolutely no results. I would definately not recommend this to others. A complete waste of my money!"

Kathybowles12 April 12, 2016

"6 weeks so far taking this I've lost total of 21 pounds so far. Very satisfied with this I have absolutely no side effects. Can't wait too see what the upcoming weeks bring :)"

Babygurl10578 April 9, 2016

"Started taking Belviq on March 26 (going to be 2 weeks on April 9) No weight loss at all or supressed appetite. Cause horrible migraine for 48 hours straight. Besides that does not affect me in any other way."

BussinessWomanandMom April 6, 2016

"I started taking Belviq March 28, 2016. It has been just about a week now. I would suggest that you go with the 15-day free trial before you consider purchasing this product. It hasn't worked for me at all, in fact I almost feel like I'm taking a placebo. I haven't noticed any change in my appetite other than being just as hungry or hungrier. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to work, I just know that isn't working. I purchased the 30-day supply so I'm going to keep taking it until I finished all of the medication, but I doubt very seriously that I'll be reordering. Maybe by some miracle something will happen after 2 or 3 weeks. I'm very disappointed because I really want to lose weight and I don't want to have surgery."

LaShonda Allen (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2016

Page 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 ...