User Reviews for Calmoseptine to treat Diaper Rash

Reviews for Calmoseptine

"My two year old had diarrhea and applied this cream as when cleaning he complained that it hurt. Instantly sobbed when applied and screamed saying “it hurts, it hurts”. I used a wipe to remove what I could. The area where most of the cream was applied now has a ugly red, slightly bubbled rash and prior to application the skin had no redness of any kind. Threw this product away and will NEVER use it again. I haven’t had problems with any other ointment, lotion, detergent... with my son. I do NOT recommend this ointment."

SSchritt November 19, 2017

"I used this for Itch,rash and soreness rectal/vaginal area and found this cream to burn upon application. After about 5 minutes the burning pain diminished. However after urination; the burning returned. Very difficult to heal the area as well as keep clean. Used "Aloe Vesta" for cleaning and it burns as well. "Triple Paste" is the only ointment that does not burn. As well as providing a barrier."

Jeanie49 (taken for less than 1 month) September 11, 2016

"awesome for burnt skin due to diarrhea -best ever. wish I had it for kids when they were young"

dadadad (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 13, 2016

"Our pediatrician suggested using this after our now 12 year old with eczema had a very bad case of diaper rash, weepy and bleeding. We have used it ever since for diaper rash. It is better than anything we've ever tried and we've tried them all. We recommended it to anyone who asks. Usually clears up even the worst diaper rash in 24 hours."

Heatherrhl May 25, 2015

"Used this on great grandson. He gets diaper rash easily, this protects him from getting it and heals and soothes if he gets diaper rash when we don't use this to protect."

Sharon JK October 26, 2013

Learn more about Diaper Rash

Symptom checker

More about Calmoseptine (lanolin / menthol / petrolatum / zinc oxide topical)