User Reviews for Generlac

Constipation, Chronic
9.4

Summary of Generlac reviews 9.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Generlac

For Constipation, Chronic "I've been having constipation problems for awhile now. I tried linzess and it worked just a few times, like 2 or 3, so I went back to the Dr and got Generlac. I took it on a Friday at 4 pm and the next morning it worked. I'm so relieved. So I'm going to continue taking it everyday and I'm hoping it keeps working."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 31, 2018

For Hepatic Encephalopathy "Initial symptoms included brain fog, disorientation, and confusion. I took the lactulose for one week... all symptoms disappeared. However, I must advise you to stay close to the bathroom. Also, I should note that my physician said that I may be taking this medication for the rest of my life and I'm only 47 years old."

kmo (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2015

For Constipation, Chronic "This was the only treatment that worked after my hemorroidectomy - had to go to the ER to get this prescription though after three days of constipation from the paid meds - too bad my surgeon did not prescribe this to me earlier."

CKR (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2014

For Constipation, Chronic "Only thing that actually works!"

Anonymous May 31, 2012