User Reviews for Generlac

Generlac has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Constipation, Chronic
10.0
Hepatic Encephalopathy
10.0

Puddin · Taken for less than 1 month · May 10, 2019

For Constipation, Chronic "I’ve been struggling to have a bowel motion for years. I am on a high dose of OcyContin and OxCodone daily due to pancreatic cancer and so have what they call Opioid induced constipation. I was going two weeks without having a bowel motion then my doctor started me on Generlac and it works wonderfully. I took 30ml for first dose and 24 hours later I was on the toilet. I take 15ml daily to keep me going. No cramping or diarrhea....just a little gas."

kamo · Taken for less than 1 month · January 10, 2015

For Hepatic Encephalopathy "Initial symptoms included brain fog, disorientation, and confusion. I took the lactulose for one week... all symptoms disappeared. However, I must advise you to stay close to the bathroom. Also, I should note that my physician said that I may be taking this medication for the rest of my life and I'm only 47 years old."

CKR · Taken for less than 1 month · March 18, 2014

For Constipation, Chronic "This was the only treatment that worked after my hemorroidectomy - had to go to the ER to get this prescription though after three days of constipation from the paid meds - too bad my surgeon did not prescribe this to me earlier."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · March 31, 2018

For Constipation, Chronic "I've been having constipation problems for awhile now. I tried linzess and it worked just a few times, like 2 or 3, so I went back to the Dr and got Generlac. I took it on a Friday at 4 pm and the next morning it worked. I'm so relieved. So I'm going to continue taking it everyday and I'm hoping it keeps working."

Anonymous · May 31, 2012

For Constipation, Chronic "Only thing that actually works!"