User Reviews for Generlac

Learn more about Generlac.

Hepatic Encephalopathy 1 reviews 16 medications

Constipation, Chronic 2 reviews 30 medications

9.2
Summary of Generlac reviews 3 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Generlac

For Hepatic Encephalopathy "Initial symptoms included brain fog, disorientation, and confusion. I took the lactulose for one week... all symptoms disappeared. However, I must advise you to stay close to the bathroom. Also, I should note that my physician said that I may be taking this medication for the rest of my life and I'm only 47 years old."

kmo (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2015

For Constipation, Chronic "This was the only treatment that worked after my hemorroidectomy - had to go to the ER to get this prescription though after three days of constipation from the paid meds - too bad my surgeon did not prescribe this to me earlier."

CKR (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2014

For Constipation, Chronic "Only thing that actually works!"

Anonymous May 31, 2012