User Reviews for Glutamine

Also known as: Endari, GlutaSolve, NutreStore, SYMPT-X G.I.

Dietary Supplementation
5.5

Summary of Glutamine reviews 5.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Glutamine

For Dietary Supplementation: "After using L-Glutamine powder, in my water, as recommended by my primary care physician, for muscle cramps in my legs, I experienced VERY bad adverse side effects. These side effects included dizziness, nausea, diarrhea and confusion. I became very weak from the diarrhea, and am still trying to recover. My body is sensitive to a lot of substances, and this was no exception. It have been recommended, for muscle cramps in my legs, mostly at night, to take a little mustard. I did this last night, and slept much better, without muscle cramp. Just sharing my experience, which I know will not effect everyone."

Liz August 31, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: "L-Glutimine powder recommended by health store employee and other sources. For supplementation due to highly physical stress job. Began taking it a week ago. Dosage- 1tsp. 5 gm. In morning upon waking . ** Affects ; heart palpatations. Feeling heart beat in stomach and ear, upon laying down . I am 52 weigh 117 pounds 5' 6 1/2 " General nervousness. Agitation"

Slim (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2018

For Dietary Supplementation: "After taking L-Glutamine 500 mg 3x/day for about 1 week, I experienced a 3-hour episode of Transient Global Amnesia (confusion and loss of memory) and ended up in ER. CT scan, labs, EEG were all negative and they could not discover anything wrong with me. I cannot say this amnesia episode was due to L-Glutamine, but it was the only new thing in my diet/supplements. I have been told I am very sensitive to medications and easily experience negative side effects, so maybe that's a contributing cause."

Charlene L C August 18, 2017

For Dietary Supplementation: "Found it repairs muscle tears from working out. Helps to maintain and increase size and strength. When taken at night before bed it improves my mood in the morning."

Mike Dj (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 19, 2015