User Reviews for Fulvestrant

Also known as: Faslodex

Learn more about Fulvestrant.

Breast Cancer, Metastatic 5 reviews 28 medications

5.8
Summary of Fulvestrant reviews 5 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Fulvestrant

Faslodex (fulvestrant) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I am 4 years 9 months survivor of metastatic breast disease to bone. The injection itself is painful, but very few side effects for me. Tiredness, pain at injection site and sore throat dry mouth are most persistent side effects. Tingling and burning sensation on right side of injection site."

Hillymilly November 18, 2016

Faslodex (fulvestrant) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "pain at buttock site large lump on injection site 6 months now dizziness, the worst tingling, pins and needles on right foot and other various sites on extremities. comes and goes,also pain on bottom of foot."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 5, 2016

Faslodex (fulvestrant) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I was diagnosed with Metastic Breast Cancer five years ago and have been on Faslodex for four years which has made my cancer stable. The side effects I experience are; sweating, hot flashes again, severe bone pain, nausea, fatigue big time, constipation, etc. It is worth it to me because it is all tolerable and the other alternative is my cancer would start growing again. I call this my chemo because it is stopping my cancer. I am also losing all my teeth because of dry mouth and don't know if that is from the Faslodex or the harsh chemo I was on before."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "The explosive body movements while she sleeps is very scary. Nothing of the sort with Tamoxifen, had it only worked. "

rikas May 31, 2010

Faslodex (fulvestrant) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: "I am a 2 year survivor of metastatic breast disease to bone. The injection itself is painful, but very few side effects for me. Tiredness, pain at injection site and sore throat are most persistent side effects. I like the fact that I only have to get it once a month."

Anonymous November 15, 2009

88 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate