User Reviews for Pro-Den Rx

Prevention of Dental Caries

Summary of Pro-Den Rx reviews 1.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Pro-Den Rx

For Prevention of Dental Caries "It may be good medicinally, however, the taste is TERRIBLE and caused "instant dry-mouth" to me. Having to formulate the mixture myself before using is NOT "user friendly". The taste alone turned me off completely!!!"

Ron (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2018

For Prevention of Dental Caries "I was instructed to rinse with the mouth rinse for 14 days before bed to help my gums. After about day 9 I started to wake up with swollen lips and a weird feeling in my mouth. It is day 13 and I think I will not be using it the last day my mouth is sore with patches that feel raw and very uncomfortable."

Ouch2018 January 4, 2018

For Prevention of Dental Caries "I have experienced severe dry mouth after using Pro-denRX aqueous gel for teeth brushing. I used it for three weeks before I finally realized that my dry mouth started when I began the use of the toothpaste. I have stopped using Pro-denRX and hope the side effects will eventually disappear. It has only been two days since I stopped use, so it is too early to tell much. My mouth is still severely dry."

Drymouth210 (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2017

More about Pro-Den Rx (fluoride topical)

Other brands: Biotene, Prevident, Fluoridex, Dentagel, ... +24 more