User Reviews for PreviDent 5000 Booster

Prevention of Dental Caries 9.0

JEL · Taken for 10 years or more October 28, 2020

For Prevention of Dental Caries: “I have used Prevident 5000 for many years. This was first prescribed to me by my periodontist. Unfortunately, I have hereditary perio dental issues (caries & gums). In order to keep my teeth and gums from becoming progressively worse, I was prescribed and have been using this product in place of any/all toothpaste. I must say, I have not gotten a cavity and my gums are in stable condition. To date, great product!”