User Reviews for Fluoridex Daily Defense to treat Prevention of Dental Caries

Reviews for Fluoridex Daily Defense

SVguy May 4, 2019

“I was given this (Fluoridex Daily Defense) by my dentist and reluctantly used it starting a couple years ago (early 2017). I was told to use it, spit out the toothpaste, but not rinse. While using this toothpaste, I had some stomach/GI issues occur. I thought it was my diet and I even went to the doctor to investigate, but could not locate any issue. The symptoms showed up gradually, but I would have sharp pains in my lower right abdomen/stomach area, along with bloating. Generally, these would occur in the middle of the night/morning and get better as the day went on, but still persisted. I had a light bulb moment at the beginning of 2019 wondering if this was causing my persistent issues. In 2017 (shortly after I started using it) I had muscle issues/tendonitis/sensitivity in both elbows and numbness in my fingers in the night, along with loss of grip strength. Since ceasing utilizing the toothpaste, my tendonitis and other symptoms are basically non-existent.”