User Reviews for Fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin

Melasma
8.4

Summary of Fluocinolone/hydroquinone/tretinoin reviews 8.4 58 reviews

Reviews for Fluocinolone/hydroquinone/tretinoin

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "A complete rip off. The price of this medication was a huge concern to begin with. My dermatologist was not even enthusiastic when I asked about Tri luma. I should have taken note of this. this medication is almost $200 only faded my melasma on 3 separate parts of my face. I will not ever use this medication again or waste any money on it."

Chris September 10, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Very satisfied and happy with the result. As long as you put sunscreen, you're fine."

Sunlover August 31, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Tri-luma works great. Have been using it for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Only thing is that just as soon as you stop using it the dark areas come back"

Ricc (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 17, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "This cream is not covered by my insurance. Walgreens charge $265.00 a tube, I got it for $185.00 with a coupon from the company. I've used it for 3 months and can not see a difference and the Dr. told me it would take about 8 weeks to clear up the Melasma. I am very dissapointed in the Tri Luma Cream."

Lufkin (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I am tan skinned . The cream did lighten the spots , I think . My skin became dark around the spots , so maybe it is why the spots look lighter Now, I have to cover the early dark skin with more makeup . There is a clearest line on my face where the skin colors My friend thought it was dark makeup and tried to clean it off my face . Also the spot on my nose went away , but came back once it stopped using it."

Anonymous July 25, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "TRI LUMA did not work for me. It messed up my normal skin . It created white patches on my normal skin around melasma discoloration . My melasma did not improve a bit."

Loly (taken for less than 1 month) June 21, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I have been suffering from a bad case of melasma on my upper lip and both cheeks for about 6 years. And I say suffering because anyone who has had melasma can understand how it makes you feel and the damage it can do to your self esteem. I did the obagi system 3 years ago and it helped but never completely got rid of it. I then tried other creams without hydroquinone and none worked and I went from cheap to expensive. I went to an esthetician and she recommended I got to my doctor and try Tri Luma before trying lasers as they could do more damage (I'm hispanic with olive skin). I started the Tri Luma reluctantly on April 26th and I cant believe how fast this works! My family has made comments how much better my skin looks already. My mom said it looked like I was trying to cover bruises with makeup and now she can't see the melasma under my makeup! I am not clear but its much much lighter in about 2 weeks."

Lisa (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I started to use this cream in November 2017. Within 2 weeks there was a noticeable difference. By 4 it had all gone. It was on the tip of my nose so very noticeable. I stopped using after 6 weeks as directed and noticed it coming back by a week later. I’ve started using again and disappeared within a few days. VERY happy!"

Bournemouth71 January 26, 2018

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I've tried everything. I've tried Rodin and Fields, I've tried very expensive chemical peels, I've tried regular hydroquinone. This is the only thing that has given me any results. I've been using it for a few weeks and I've already seen a difference. It's been especially effective on the melasma on my fore head, although it is also made my melasma mustache considerably lighter. You have to go to the doctor to have it prescribed, and it is very expensive. I think with the coupon I paid about $150. To me it's worth it. I've been self-conscious about this for far too long."

Melasma sucks (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I've had melasma since 2007. I notice a small brown patch on my right side of my cheek and didn't think nothing of it till someone else noticed that it was there and was spreading. I think I was in denial until I seen it on my forehead and then on my other cheek and also upper lip. I spent a lot of money, time, and a lot of disappoint on many products. Until 2 weeks ago when my dermatologist suggested that I try tri-luma. I was at the point to where I was so discouraged and depressed I was at my point that I just didn't even want to try. I thought to myself. I'll try one more item and only cuz I looked up the reviews on tri-luma and believe me it's not cheap. But I will admit it is out of this world amazing. And it really works."

Reaney October 30, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "It's hard to believe that there is a product out there that actually works but this is it. After struggling with melasma under my eyes from birth control and sun exposure I tried many different products and none even seemed to make any difference. Within a week and a half of use Triluma has reduced the darkness by probably 75%. Use sparingly and follow instructions, more isn't better with this product. A small amount does the trick."

PLR05 October 11, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "What a nightmare. I got melasma with my 3rd pregnancy and tried everything home remedy with no results. I go see a Dr and he recommends TriLuma at $140 a small tube I thought this better work. Within a week I was seen results I was so excited. Continued use for a month and about 80% was gone I was happy. Once I felt it was all gone I stopped using it. Within 2 weeks it came back and with a vengeance! Now I have it in spots I didn't have before and darker. So of course I started back up using it and again it worked. Got off and again it came back. I use a sunscreen that is 80SPF and never do outdoor activities so I know its not me. My Dr told me this cannot be used longterm cause it thins out the skin. Soooo not only a waste of money. I ended up worse save ur money"

Diana Marie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 23, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "My dermatologist recommended this product. As a teenager I was diagnosed with Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis. I would have experienced breakouts of it , I no longer experience breakouts, however I remained with dark spots all over my body, main problem area-my legs. I am now 30 years old. My now dermatologist rediagnosed me with Lichen Planus and indicated that it would take approximately 3 series of treatments to experience results, used the product faithfully for a little over 6 -8 weeks and I see zero improvement thus far, I am to return to the DR. for a review & prescription."

DanDanie (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I started yesterday and today I see it darker. Should I stop? I have a wedding in 10 days... will my melasma be better by then or still this dark? Thank you"

Andie19851985 July 20, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I was prescribed this by my dermatologist because I was developing brownish skin on my upper lip during the summer when I have more sun exposure. I have been on the same birth control for 12 years and never had an issue until now. I tried a bleaching cream from Amazon that didn't do much. My insurance (Anthem Blue Cross) is known to be pretty good, but because this is a cosmetic issue it is not covered. I spent about $150 on this tube of TriLuma cream. The cost is horrendous, but I only need a dab at night and after a week of use my issue has been cleared! I use SPF 100 sunscreen on my upper lip and a dot of this cream at night and I am all set. It is worth it for me."

AF375 (taken for less than 1 month) July 19, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Some people have commented that their skin actually has gotten darker a few days after beginning to apply Tri-Luma. The same happened to me, but I realized that my problem was that after I applied Tri-Luma before bed time, I would read for about one hour with a light directly on my face. The chemicals in the cream were reacting to the light. I stopped the treatment for a few days. When again I started applying Tri-Luma, I immediately turned off the lights and went to sleep. That worked! After two months I now have about 90% clearer skin (I am olive skinned)."

Milesjamor April 8, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "This Cream will only work when you apply it. Once you stop, Hyperpigmentation reappears even faster than it disappeared. Means that you have to use it for the rest of your life. "

FRELIMO_2 March 27, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Amazing! I've struggled with melasma for a long time. I was so tired of my extensive make up routine and feeling embarrassed to be bare faced in front of my boyfriend, my confidence was shot. After researching many products to see if there was any hope I stumbled upon this gem of a page. Tri luma!! I can't praise this product enough, it's changed my life. I went out in public with no make up on for the first time in years. It took about a month to see drastic results. Don't be discouraged if you don't see results in one week, keep diligent with the routine and it will work. So worth the money."

Alexandria M March 23, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for : "Well, I have these dark blemishes on my skin. And I was given TriLuma. It's been just 2 days with this TriLuma cream and now my cheeks (the area where I applied the cream) are as red as tomatoes. The blemishes have gone darker and it itches and burns like as if someone has put hot chilly paste over them. It hurt and looked so bad that I felt like hiding inside my room till it doesn't go away. Also, I've noticed that the blemishes remained the same but the area surrounding it has become brighter. I already have uneven skin tone and now this.. it just didn't suit me at all! I hope I do recover from it soon though."

Taniisha Ad February 25, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "This product is amazing! So happy to see it available again. Negative reviews seem to be people that weren't given proper instructions (or ignored the instruction given) to say out of the sun or use strong protection when using. Tri Luma is the only product out there that worked/works for me and that has made a huge difference in my life. I have seem amazing results in just a week when I first started using it. I am happy that its available again. Thank you for finally bringing it back. LOVE!"

Kitee (taken for 10 years or more) February 16, 2017

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Had so much dark spots and my doctor prescribed this medication best thing ever work in less than a Week am happy skin is flawless now"

Haffi November 1, 2016

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "I have never written a review for a product before, and I fall under the category of people that had previously tried EVERY single other method out there for melasma, seeing hydroquinone products as a last last last resort. I've spent a good $300 bucks trying to rid myself of the melasma mustache that I received from a combo of birth control pills and sun exposure. After consulting with a dermatologist, the preconceived notions I had against hydroquinone got cleared up, and I started taking Tri-Luma. It's been SEVEN DAYS, and my melasma is almost gone. I could not be more thankful. My advice- get off birth control immediately, practice religious sun care, and don't be afraid of hydroquinone:)"

Kori Meloy (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2016

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "All I can say is Hallelujah!!!! God is so good, I got my skin back. I never had any skin problem until my first pregnancy at 27. I was not make up or any other cream user, but had the very clean face. Everyone, stops me and ask me what kind of make I use. But this became story after I gave birth to my first child. I have been struggling with it one day Dr. Simpson prescribed this cream for me. With in few days , the very brown spot on my nose went away. Good is so good!!!! Ladies with same problem, please give it try and hope you won't regret. May glory be to the Mighty LORD!!"

Anonymous September 2, 2016

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "Is this product a few years ago then the company stopped making it was very disappointed because the results are awesome want to see my derm she said the pharmaceutical company is making triluma again and 4 days later my face is completely clear I was advised to continue to wear my sunscreen and hats"

Lovechild 2372 August 13, 2016

Tri-Luma (fluocinolone / hydroquinone / tretinoin) for Melasma: "As others have noted, I too have tried many different products and procedures to reduce or eliminate my melasma. It was deep in nature and over my forehead, cheeks and upper lip. Makeup barely helped to mask the melasma. I ordered Triluma online through a pharmacy in Mexico (I've done this previously with other prescription medications) and have been using it morning and night for the past month. All I can say is hallelujah!! Although the melasma isn't completely gone is it a good 80% lightened on my cheeks & upper lip. My forehead has lightened, but not quite as much. Maybe 60 to 70% lighter. I wear a non-chemical sunscreen (zinc oxide type), and generally wear a hat when out in the sun."

WisMom72 August 3, 2016