User Reviews for Enfuvirtide to treat HIV Infection

Brand names: Fuzeon

Enfuvirtide has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings for the treatment of HIV Infection. 75% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Enfuvirtide rating summary

9.2/10 average rating

Compare all 116 medications used in the treatment of HIV Infection.

Jimmy D. · June 20, 2008

Fuzeon (enfuvirtide) "A very effective drug for people who have failed many other drug combination. I have head 12 years of different drug combination (salvage therapy) that were not very effective. I started taking Fuzeon over 2 years ago in combination with a clinical trial drug CR 5 with immediate results with increased T-cell counts and an undetectable viral load. Worst side effect is painful swelling at the injection site."

jeterfan40 · May 22, 2011

Fuzeon (enfuvirtide) "Once I added this medicine to the 2 other medicines I was taking ... my T-cell count went very high and my viral load went UNDETECTABLE..for first time ever. Even though it does take a little time to learn technique it was well worth it. Definitely recommend this medicine. No side effects at all from this medication either 5 years plus and still doing great on it. The other 2 medicines I am on are Videx EC and Isentress. In fact I was in the study for Merck for Isentress."

fuzeon · April 9, 2014

Fuzeon (enfuvirtide) "Very effective medication. Could not raise my T-cell count or lower my viral load until Fuzeon was added to my 2 other medications. Now after taking Fuzeon for a few months combined with 2 other medicines my T-cell count increased and for the first time. Viral load undetectable. Awesome medicine for me."

mikeIndc · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · May 7, 2022

Fuzeon (enfuvirtide) "It (along with Selzentry) was finally able to get my viral load to undetectable. It had hovered in the 100-150 for years. The drug is actually an injection which is absolutely miserable to get (you inject yourself). You also end up with uncomfortable lumps where you injected yourself. The drug does seem to work and if there are no options it seems to do its job. Because of the expense you may have problems getting insurance to pay for it."

Jake100233 · January 26, 2017

Fuzeon (enfuvirtide) "Works well, it's inconvenient."