User Reviews for Dyclonine topical

Also known as: Dyclopro, Cepacol Sore Throat Spray Dyclone

Sore Throat 4.5

Mimi · Taken for less than 1 month April 2, 2019

Dyclone (dyclonine): “Was given this by an old fashion doctor. Put it on at the first “tingle” and it never formed a blister!! Have not seen it in years!! Would love to get some more. One drop is all it took If anyone knows where I can get some. Please let me know. Thanks”

jebby · Taken for less than 1 month August 26, 2018

Sucrets Sore Throat (dyclonine) for Sore Throat: “I just touch a tad of this stuff on my lip or tongue and my throat swells up quick as a shark snaps a seal!!”

Potato · Taken for less than 1 month June 18, 2018

Sucrets Sore Throat (dyclonine) for Sore Throat: “These work great for when I have a sore throat and need to make calls all day! The only issue I have is that after a couple days, my throat still has a mild numbness. I'm not even sure it's numb, but that feeling of muted senses. It's mildly irritating. But it does the job!”

More about dyclonine topical