User Reviews for Chromium picolinate

Also known as: Chromium GTF, Cr-GTF, CRM

Learn more about Chromium picolinate.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...n and Deficiency 3 reviews 652 medications

Diabetes, Type 2 6 reviews 138 medications

9.3
Summary of Chromium picolinate reviews 9 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Chromium picolinate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "This stuff has been a life changer. I've had a problem with social anxiety most of my life despite being a basically outgoing person. Took chromium picolinate to aide weight loss. Didn't loose weight but noticed a drastic reduction in social anxiety. I am now much more able to deal calmly with stressful situations. I take 500mg a day and really notice if I forget."

BMama September 2, 2016

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I was 318 pounds when I went through a gastric-sleeve surgery on 04/26/11 and lost 167 pound. The chromium helped me to avoid sugar."

marbel0227 April 18, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2: "Has lowered my blood sugar from 7.7% to 6% sometimes it is lower than this. It also stabilizes my blood sugar quickly."

Silverfox45 March 21, 2013

106 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency: "I have taken chromium picolinate three times in my life and each time I've miraculous results. The last time I lost plenty of weight and since no longer needed medication for hypertension."

TrueStory (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 15, 2013

For Diabetes, Type 2: "I had type 2 diabetes. I started taking 500mcg of chromium picolinate and 500mg of cinnamon after my last A1c 5 months ago which was at 6.0 just had my last A1c done July 7 and my A1c was 5.5. My doctor was amazed and took me off my diabetes medication (Januvia). "

Pinbuster71 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 16, 2012

124 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2: "I tried adding this supplement to my daily insulin injection therapy, and was able to cut my insulin usage in half. I now have an A1C of 7.2, down from 10.4 only 2 months ago. I take 600 mcg. before meals 3 times a day and I feel great. I think this supplement needs to be studied and utilized way more often than it is."

Wendifly February 1, 2012

99 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2: "Very informative and I do appreciate the info. I am insulin dependent and do not have medical insurance. diabetes is an outrageously expensive disease with medications and diet. with it being so costly I figured I need an alternate route so I've been researching over the counter supplements with 1 of them being chromium. since taking chromium along with diet and exercise I've lost 30 pounds in 3 months and have my A1C down to 7.7 from 10.3. It's far from perfection but it is progress."

Anonymous December 10, 2011

91 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Diabetes, Type 2: "I used to weigh 463 pounds, my weight as of today is 211. I have been taking chromium picolinate for over 6 years now, watching my carbs, drinking water and sugar free kool aid. I started with 1 x 200 mcgs before each meal. Now I take 1 x 1000 mcg twice a day 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner."

Stormy Ray Williams August 29, 2011

For Diabetes, Type 2: "I found that if I take 400 mg of chromium picolante and do cardio-exercise for 20 minutes, I can reduce my blood sugar up to 100 points. "

Anonymous October 6, 2008

118 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate