User Reviews for NoDoz to treat Drowsiness

NoDoz has an average rating of 6.0 out of 10 from a total of 17 ratings for the treatment of Drowsiness. 59% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 41% reported a negative effect.

NoDoz Rating Summary

6.0/10 average rating

Compare all 14 medications used in the treatment of Drowsiness.

Reviews for NoDoz

Raggnaroc · Taken for less than 1 month July 11, 2021

“I took two of these and 12hrs later and symptoms that felt like a heart attack or stoke I’m still awake. Never again.”

Affy · Taken for 10 years or more July 3, 2021

“I tried Nodoze and was out cold for 24 hours”

Ozymandias · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2021

“I drive at night, it gets to like 9:30 or 10pm and bang! Drowsiness hits me like a sledgehammer! I feel like I've been drugged, something pulling my eyes shut. So a friend suggested No Doz, took one pill... Nothing. 2hrs later took another... started feeling dizzy as anything, then nauseous and still falling asleep. In fact, if anything it made the drowsiness even worse! Felt dizzy and sick all the next day. Will never touch them again, ever! Gone back to drinking RedBull.”

Abi · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 14, 2020

“I have ADD and I'm super sensitive to caffeine and so when I split this pill and half starting at 6:30 a.m. before work it lasts until 4 p.m. and at 4 p.m. I take the second half and I could be up until 1 a.m. but I'm capable of getting myself to sleep before then. I personally love it. I hate coffee I hate the acid reflux of coffee, and I hate the staining of teeth which this removes. Obviously this isn't recommended for everyone but I am a 30 year old female and it helps me keep attention and stay productive at home otherwise I would be a chill zombie.”

Ella · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 9, 2020

“I suffer from severe OCD and experience debilitating lack of focus and attention because of it. I'm usually stuck in my head and it makes it hard for me to stay in the present moment, which can be very stressful for me. However, nodoz helps me focus and get out of my head, which quietens the OCD thoughts and compulsions in return. I'm not sure why though, most people get worse OCD symptoms if they are on caffeine but I barely consume caffeine so when I DO take a nodoz tablet, it affects me positively. It's almost like a lifesaver when I'm experiencing a bad OCD day. Nodoz is best to take in the morning or else you will not be able to sleep before bed :) I only need to take one for it to work, sometimes two.”

MJ September 7, 2019

“For some it doesn't appear to work the same and maybe they have a large caffeinne intake to start with. I just have 1 morning coffee a day and I find "No Doz" excellent for me. I won't travel without taking at least 1, I can feel confident I can get to my destination in an alert and safe driving manner and I enjoy the drive. Occassionally I will take one just prior to lunchtime to help me get through the working day, it's an amazing pickup for me.”

Jordyqwerty December 8, 2016

“I've used NoDoz plenty of times in the past and would highly recommend to those the need a midday/afternoon energy boost for work or study. I would usually only take one tablet a day when I do use NoDoz and usually within 30min-1hrs I start to feel the results, keeps me awake, focused and energetic while on the job. There are some negatives with NoDoz though: -if you take them too often their effectiveness starts to wear off e.g you will still feel tired and not alert but you won't be able to sleep. -NoDoz can interrupt your sleep and keep you awake during the night -would alway recommended having plenty of water while using NoDoz otherwise you may start to feel dehydrated and may lead to headaches”

Disappointed · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 22, 2019

“So I drive trucks and I have to drive different times of the day. A friend told me to buy NoDoz and it didn't work at all when I took this medication I was instantly tired and I almost fell asleep at the wheel so I definitely do not recommend this at all to try to stay awake”

HotLadyB1958 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 16, 2012

“NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference.”

Anonymous. March 14, 2016

“Never again will I take this medicine!! The recommended dosage isn't listed on the packet that contains two pills so of course I took both. I ended up with chest pains that lasted almost 6 hours, nauseated, sweating, headache an to top it off paranoid that I was overdosing and going to have a heart attack! I'll stick with coffee from now on, definitely don't recommend it!”

Gabe · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 2, 2019

“Take this before a concert or a long shift if ya tired. Lasts about 4 hours, Wouldn't take it any later than 7pm if you want to sleep. ”

Anonymous April 7, 2009

“I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath.”

JROD24 · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 29, 2012

“Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend.”

InfiniteBravery · Taken for 10 years or more September 16, 2015

“NoDoze (caffeine) for Hypersomnia actually works better for me than Amphetamines such as Adderall.”

kennyboy9 · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 18, 2013

“I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee”

Tired Adrian · Taken for less than 1 month August 11, 2016

“In the 8 hours of taking one tablet,i had about as many experiences of feeling i was going to have a stroke or heart attack.And you can buy in the supermarket,never again.”

I’m good now May 8, 2019

“Definitely would not recommend taking this product. I had to call an ambulance because I thought I was going to die of a heart attack very bad for your health”

franksgalnvr September 25, 2009

“Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too.”