User Reviews for Caffeine

Also known as: 357 HR Magnum, Alert, Cafcit, Caffedrine, ConRx Alert, Diurex Maximum Relief Water Caps, Diurex Ultra, Enerjets, Fastlene, Jet Alert Double Strength, Jet Alert Maximum Strength, Jet Alert Regular Strength, Keep Alert, Keep Going, Lucidex, ...show all 29 brand names

Learn more about Caffeine.

Asthma 1 reviews 142 medications

Hypersomnia 13 reviews 29 medications

Summary of Caffeine reviews 14 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Caffeine

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "In the 8 hours of taking one tablet,i had about as many experiences of feeling i was going to have a stroke or heart attack.And you can buy in the supermarket,never again."

Tired Adrian (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2016

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "Very dry mouth nausea some foods I eat are 2 salty can't think overwhelmed can't sleep"

Orange is black (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2016

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "Never again will I take this medicine!! The recommended dosage isn't listed on the packet that contains two pills so of course I took both. I ended up with chest pains that lasted almost 6 hours, nauseated, sweating, headache an to top it off paranoid that I was overdosing and going to have a heart attack! I'll stick with coffee from now on, definitely don't recommend it!"

Anonymous. March 14, 2016

For Hypersomnia: "I must say that viavarin has been a life saver. I only take one tablet at a time, could not imagine taking 2. It gives me approximately 4-6 hours of predictable energy. I feel when it kicks in and I know when I am coming down. If I have a long day I take one early and one later but I usually cannot sleep if I have 2 in my system. Being a student...it really helps me focus. And personally I don't like the NoDoz, they take a longer time to kick in and thus, longer to wear off."

Younger than you would think November 17, 2015

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "Vivarin for my hypersomnia worked better than taking amphetamines for wakefulness."

InfiniteBravery (taken for 10 years or more) September 16, 2015

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "NoDoze (caffeine) for Hypersomnia actually works better for me than Amphetamines such as Adderall."

InfiniteBravery (taken for 10 years or more) September 16, 2015

Vivarin (caffeine) for : "Because I'm currently being treated for depression, anxiety, compulsive habits, and insomnia, my doctor didn't want to add ADHD medicine to the mix. I've had horrible anxiety along with my ADHD my whole life. Not to mention my insomnia, so it was very hard to tell whether the Vivarin worked for me. I would take it occasionally, and when I took it, it just made me even more anxious and jumpy. It could be the way the medication is realesed. But I must say, one cup of coffee or one monster, bam, I instantly have an elevated mood along with increased attention and concentration. I do get shaky but very minor. For anyone out there who is concerned about their ADHD, I definitely recommend experimenting with caffeine, it is very helpful."

Dylan 10101 (taken for less than 1 month) February 22, 2015

Vivarin (caffeine) for : "I took two pills and immediately had energy however I crashed hard. I had no energy the rest of the day."

ft mom (taken for less than 1 month) November 19, 2014

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "I use it for fatigue. Break the pill in half, that's 100MG, like a good cup of coffee"

kennyboy9 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 18, 2013

For Asthma: "This medicine works very well at reducing my asthma symptoms. However, it causes me to have tremors."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 29, 2012

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "Great stuff. NoDoz really does work. Better than most stuff I've tried. Would definitely recommend."

JROD24 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 29, 2012

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "NoDoz is the only medicine I can take that helps with my periodic fatigue and sleepiness during the day. One pill around 10 a.m. gets me going to complete my most stressful job. I don't take daily but when I did, I could instantly see the difference."

HotLadyB1958 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 16, 2012

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "This is very effective. Sometimes, I only take half of one. Just remember to stop taking it about 6 hours before bedtime. Cheaper than energy drinks loaded with sugar. Easier on my tummy than coffee and it doesn't stain my teeth like colas. Caffeine is a diuretic so drink plenty of water to make you feel better all day."

Anonymous April 15, 2012

Vivarin (caffeine) for : "Never got used to drinking coffee, my stomach could not really stand it and energy drinks did only go so long before their side effects started to kick in and affect my health. After the age of 25 I found myself being so mentally tired all the time and would take several hours to fully awake no matter how many hours I slept. I tried a travel size pack of Vivarin once at work and felt the difference right away, after only 10 minutes I was able to concentrate and finish what used to be my 2 hour paperwork in about 30 minutes. Have not had any side effects when I take it as it is described and there was no boost limit since it only woke me up! I would not recommend taking more than two pills at once or with any other caffeine product though!"

Awaken Man September 18, 2011

Vivarin (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "I give Vivarin a seven for an OTC medication. I don't sleep well at all at night and I usually average 3-4 hours. I stay in pain so when my alarm goes off in the morning, it is much easier to put a tablet in my mouth along with my pain medication and reset the alarm for one hour later. When it goes off I feel much better for it has helped awaken me and the methadone had started to work for the pain. It doesn't upset my stomach as much as the No Doz. Then later if I want a cup of coffee and I have time to drink it I can but usually I don't have the time and I have to pop another Vivarin to keep me going."

GeorgiaGirl January 22, 2011

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "Gave me the speed jitters, irritable, and still tired and sleepy only now I'm grumpy too."

franksgalnvr September 25, 2009

NoDoz (caffeine) for Hypersomnia: "I love No-Doz (caffeine citrate). Way cheaper than red bull, easier on the stomach than coffee, no stained teeth or coffee breath."

Anonymous April 7, 2009