User Reviews for Devrom

Gas
8.9

Mel · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 9, 2019

For Gas: “After a gastric bypass followed by two back to back obstruction surgeries, I was left with 4’ 11”” of small intestines, no valve between small and large intestines and a small section of large intestines removed. I experienced horrific bowel and gas odors. It was so bad that everywhere I went to visit family or friends, I was given one bathroom specifically for my use alone. Although I used scented candles, room fresheners and vent fans nothing could help with the terrible odors. I began to use Devrom after my doctor recommended it to me, and immediately I began to see an extreme change and lack of odors when I used the restroom. I now do not require a separate bathroom from everyone else, and can travel without rolling down windows and spraying Febreeze around the vehicle interior. Praise God for the product and the inventor. I highly recommend it to anyone with a problem like mine. It really works and the customer support team, especially Jason is awesome and very helpful.”

Myreview · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 18, 2019

For Gas: “I too had gastric bypass a little over a year ago. I have frequent bad smelling gas and bad smelling bowel movements. While this product does not completely remove the smell it makes it so much better!!!!!!”

Hrslvr46 · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2020

For Gas: “I had RYGB in 2009, the gas and odor that was a constant issue really limited me in places I went and things I did. I tried watching foods I ate to prevent the horrible smell but that never seemed to matter. Well in steps Devrom! This stuff has changed my life!! I take 2 pills 2 times a day and it WORKS!! It worked within the hour after I took the first dose.... I am so so happy now! Thank you Devrom I am a customer for life!!”

BJ · Taken for less than 1 month September 19, 2019

For Gas: “The product, Devrom, does definitely help with horrendous odor. However, in less than a week I started to react really badly just walking to the house from the car, near fainting and trouble breathing. I thought it was heart condition. Then I asked myself, what have I started taking, ah hah, Devrom, I am not taking malaria medicine which is the only thing listed it might interact with. I emailed to get return instructions, they have not replied. Next step is to file a report to the FDA. Oh, yes it does turn the stool black, fortunately not my tongue, yet.”

Kitten · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 23, 2021

For Gas: “I did a a bit of research before I found this medication. I had horrible gas while losing weight and eating healthy. The gas wouldn't go away especailly after I would eat veggies or eggs etc. I take as instructed and only have two right before meals...not all meals but certainly the ones I know cause horrible smelling gas. It works! Doesn't take the smell 100% away from stool but does take the smelly gas smell away provided taking as directed. Also, I love that these are chewable! I take 13 different things a day, from supplements to medications and it's nice to not have to swallow another pill!”

Nancy08945 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 27, 2017

For Gas: “I have used this Devrom for several years to effectively deodorize odor from flatulence. I can't believe how well it works and fast. No interactions with any other drugs I take. Can't say enough”

Tinman · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 3, 2020

For Gas: “Wonderful. Don't stink toilet out now”

More about Devrom (bismuth subgallate)