User Reviews for Devrom

Gas

Summary of Devrom reviews 10.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Devrom

For Gas "After a gastric bypass followed by two back to back obstruction surgeries, I was left with 4’ 11”” of small intestines, no valve between small and large intestines and a small section of large intestines removed. I experienced horrific bowel and gas odors. It was so bad that everywhere I went to visit family or friends, I was given one bathroom specifically for my use alone. Although I used scented candles, room fresheners and vent fans nothing could help with the terrible odors. I began to use Devrom after my doctor recommended it to me, and immediately I began to see an extreme change and lack of odors when I used the restroom. I now do not require a separate bathroom from everyone else, and can travel without rolling down windows and spraying Febreeze around the vehicle interior. Praise God for the product and the inventor. I highly recommend it to anyone with a problem like mine. It really works and the customer support team, especially Jason is awesome and very helpful."

Mel (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2019

For Gas "I have used this Devrom for several years to effectively deodorize odor from flatulence. I can't believe how well it works and fast. No interactions with any other drugs I take. Can't say enough"

Nancy08945 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2017

More about Devrom (bismuth subgallate)