User Reviews for Aluminum chloride hexahydrate

Also known as: B+Drier, Certain Dri, Drysol, Hypercare, Xerac AC

Learn more about Aluminum chloride hexahydrate.

Hyperhidrosis 408 reviews 10 medications

Summary of Aluminum chloride hexahydrate reviews 408 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Aluminum chloride hexahydrate

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This changed my life. I read reviews before giving this a try and thought "well these people must not sweat as badly as I do." No, these people were all correct. This is like a miracle drug. I used to be able to stand outside in 20 degree Fahrenheit weather in a t-shirt and my armpits would be sweating. Now I can actually dress for the weather and not have to worry! I can wear long sleeves and my down jacket and NO SWEAT."

Amberlyn13 November 23, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Effective but it destroy 7 shirts in the arm pit because its too strong so think twice befor you use that stuff"

Jo6157 November 9, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Drysol has seriously changed my life! I have excessive sweating on my scalp and face. No matter where I went, sweat would be pouring down my face like a waterfall. The biggest issue I had with the sweating was at work as I was serving food, and obviously nobody wants to be served by the sweaty girl. Some days I didn't even want to go to class because I my face would be dripping with sweat. I was recommended Drysol by a dermatologist but I was told that it would sting a lot but I was willing to try anything. Let me warn you that it burns like crazy. You will want to wash it off but stay strong, it is worth it. I applied it on my face for 3 nights and my scalp for 2 nights and I am dry as a bone!!! Drysol has forever changed my life."

Skoulis November 9, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I just want to say that this product has completely changed my life. I used to wake up to sweaty arm pits and I would worry about lifting up my arms all day long, every day. I would wear jackets to cover up the sweating and try to wear white shirts to try and help. Not anymore. I am 100% satisfied with its results. The only negative effect was just a little tingling and itching, but wow was it worth it. I no longer have to worry about my arm pits! Definitely worth every penny."

aoxnwianw November 8, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I just got diagnosed with hyperhidrosis but have suffered from it since my teen years I am now 38 I never knew there was medicine for this I literally have failed at job interviews due to my excessive sweating on my head and face I stopped wearing makeup, lotion, and even started taking cold showers to try and decrease sweating but nothing worked so I have been using drysol 3 nights now and I have noticed some decrease but it hasn't completely gone away, I just hope the itching, stinging, burning sensation is worth it"

Fourangels October 30, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for : "I was prescribed drysol because I found a lump in my armpit and my doctor thought it could be a clogged pore. The lump was gone within a week and so was any sweat! It wasn't painful for me, sometimes a little bit of itchiness but that's it. I just want to say to anyone who is experiencing pain, make sure you do not apply to freshly shaved armpits! The pharmisist told me this, one time I had shaved but forgot to put the drysol on before so I had to put it on after. I was in a lot of pain and it was very itchy. Otherwise this is a great product! I do sweat a lot on my hands and feet but when I use drysol it will stop for weeks!"

Dry9 October 16, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have suffered from hyperhidrosis in the arm pits for years. No deodorants have worked, ever. I could literally feel sweat dripping out of my arms. I was recently prescribed DrySol for the sweating, and it works! I have gone through 2 weeks of the treatment and have had zero sweating in my pits. I would recommend only using the product on the area of your choice only 2-3 times a week. I usually do it before bed maybe every couple of days. I haven't had any pain or issues. The only thing I have had, was a slight itch, but no pain at all. I wouldn't recommend using it daily. It is so nice to be able to go out and not have to worry about lifting my arms and having puddles on my shirt. Good luck!"

Moby Nick October 8, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This is my first ever product review. I felt obligated to write this because it is a life changing solution. Was a bit worried when it only reduced my sweating after 2 days of use. I didn't think it would work because my sweaty hands were the worst I've ever seen (literally dripping, and unconcealable) On third night there was horrible itching and pain, but I endured it. The next day, hands were completely dry. I now only have to use it once in a while for maintenance. This completely changed my life, and I am glad to be rid of that dreaded hyperhidrosis. PS be sure NOT to use it on any cuts or skin that is already dry THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Review42 (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Ever since middle school I have suffered from hyperhidrosis since I was 12. My problem area was my armpits and I was very self conscious. Although this product has helped with the sweating it doesn't always work but ALWAYS causes extreme pain rashes and itching. There were times were I would feel like crying because of the pain. The product isn't terrible and certainly works but is NOT WORTH THE PAIN."

Test subject 24601 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 17, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I read the info sheet that was given to me when I got Drysol. It said some minor burning and irritation was possible. The first night I used it it burned to the point where after an hour I had to wash it off just so I could get to sleep. Even then it burned but it wasn't unbearable. The next night same thing. I'm liking the product as it helps but it isn't worth the pain. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This is hands down the best thing that has ever happened in my life. My problem areas are my hands and feet. They would sweat so bad, the sweat would appear through my sandals and my hands would stick to my paper when writing in school. So embarrassing. I used Drysol for 3 consecutive nights and after the 3rd night, I was sweat free! I did not experience burning and itching until the third night and, boy, was it unconformable to sleep in. I now only use it once a week, but will cut down later on in the year. Drysol did make my hands very dry to the point when I rub then together, the dead skin/flakes would fall off (and a lot of it). I am in search for a good hand cream, but I am in no rush because dry hands are better then sweaty ones."

RebeccaR98 August 26, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This product is a God send. Minor burning sensation after applying and in the morning until I shower, but you have to weigh the positives with the negatives. I used to be drenched under my arm pits but now I can go a full 8+hr shift without even noticing any sweat."

webdev (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2016

Hypercare (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "It worked very well for the first 2 weeks with some itching and burning but it was tolerable. Now it doesn't burn or do much to prevent sweating. I don't sweat as much as I used to but it is still an excessive problem. The next step is Botox injections according to my doctor."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2016

Hypercare (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Can only have this on for literally minutes before the itching/burning makes me want to cry. I can't even concentrate on a TV show to take my mind off it. Anyone know of an alternative that doesn't cause these effects? The catch 22 is that the one time I kept it on half the night I didn't sweat again for months. Should probably also mention that my sweating problem is my face and neck, particularly my forehead."

Kritterbear August 10, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Ive been using this product for only 3 weeks but I strongly recommend it !! I used it 3 days in a row at first before I got to bed I applied it on my under arms let dry throw on a t-shirt and went to bed. Like some of you I also expirienced some burning/itching sensation, first day it's was very mild but the third day it was bad but not unbearable. After that I'm just applying it 2x a week. It's a life changer before I couldn't even wear the tops I wanted it's was embarrassing walking around with there huge sweat stains on my underarms. But now I can wear what I please there's no need to put up with that anymore "

Leandrarafel August 1, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I've been using it for about a month and I've been sweat free ever since."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I finally talked to my doctor about my uncontrollable armpit sweating and she prescribed me drysol. I used to take freezing cold showers, dry off and be soaked in minutes! But drysol has helped me so much!! My pits stay dry and I can wear tank tops again without feeling drenched!"

Dry pits (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have suffered from hyperhidrosis since puberty, and I would never raise my hand in class to ask questions. It caused me severe anxiety, and probably hurt my education. Two weeks ago I started using Drysol. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. I can now work an 8 hour shift in the light gray uniform shirt and be completely dry. My quality of life and confidence have skyrocketed. The only reason I'm not rating it a 10 is because of the itching. When applied, drysol causes me pretty severe itching in my underarms. I have been able to ignore it for the most part in public, but only with extreme discipline. If it didn't cause so much itching, this would be a miracle product."

evebananas July 13, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have been using Drysol for almost three weeks for my sweaty scalp, and it has worked wonders. The product is totally amazing!!! I have only one small problem, after using Drysol my scalp has become blotchy. Can anyone recommend a lotion or cream for the discoloration of my scalp? Also I need to know that the moisturizer won't stop the Drysol from working. Please reply ASAP!!!"

Dry but blotchy (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "On July 4th. weekend I recommended Drysol to a very close friend. At first he was extremely skeptical about using the product. Because he had tried everything under the sun, he felt it would just be a waste of time. But after one application he was blown away by Drysol. His scalp was as dry as baby powder. For the first time in about twenty years he doesn't have to carry those darn face cloths around, and doesn't have to feel the utter humiliation that hyperhydrosis has plagued him with in the past. I am so thrilled for him! Since using the product he literally hasn't stopped smiling. I rate the product 10 out of 10."

DDOU. (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have been afflicted with hyperhidrosis for over a decade. A pharmacist told me about Drysol. I followed the products directions, and applied it before bed time for three consecutive nights. To test it I ate very spicy food. In the past my head would have been drenched, but it was totally bone dry. Drysol is a God send! It is truly a miracle cure. I will follow the directions and apply it once or twice a week. It really alters and shrinks the sweat glands. I can't say enough great things about this fabulous product. My life has really changed for the better. Thanks from the bottom of my heart Drysol makers!"

Dry as sand (taken for less than 1 month) July 3, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have been suffering from hyperhydrosis for 15 years. My scalp would literally sweat like a broken faucet. I would constantly have to wipe the perspiration off my head every few seconds. It was so embarrassing! A pharmacist recommended Drysol and after the first application I was sweat free. I couldn't believe it! I have a new lease on life. I can finally not have to carry napkins around, and be worried about sweating in front of the public. If you suffer from severe sweating of the scalp please, I repeat please give Drysol a try- you won't be sorry. I give this product a rating of an eleven out of ten!"

Totally Due this July 3, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Although Drysol does work it is also very painful for me. When I apply and even hours after, I have pain in my armpits. They are completely bumpy with red rashes and the burning is the worst part. The morning after I apply it , the redness dies down and so does the pain. The sweating does go away and this product would be perfect without the horrible side effects it gives me! Overall I feel that the product is not worth the pain I go through when and after applying."

Breanna Michelle June 28, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have used it for over 20 years and it truly changed my life. My Dermatologist told me about it. By using it, I was able to give a firm handshake and get an excellent job. I though I would eventually not need it, but am in my 60's and still depend on it to control my sweaty palms. I love it and recommend it whole heartedly."

Robinson 2 June 17, 2016

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I've suffered from this condition my whole life. When I was younger people would always make comments on my hands. After years of begging I was taken to get it checked out. I'm amazed at the results. For the first time that I can remember my hands and feet are dry! The problem for me is the soles of my feet are itchy. Not just a slight itch, no, it's much worse. After a few days it fades. As a result of taking this it has caused my skin to peel from it's dryness."

Anonymous (14) (taken for less than 1 month) June 10, 2016