User Reviews for Aluminum chloride hexahydrate

Also known as: B+Drier, Certain Dri, Drysol, Hypercare, Xerac AC

Hyperhidrosis

Summary of Aluminum chloride hexahydrate reviews 9.0 472 reviews

Reviews for Aluminum chloride hexahydrate

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Drysol has been a blessing for me. I suffer from hyperhidrosis under my arms, hands, and feet. Like Literally dripping in sweat. I spend so much money on pedicures and manicures just to be embarrassed sliding around in sandals so I have to put sneakers on, and I can’t even hold my husbands hand it’s so embarrassing! I don’t have to be hot or moving, just laying down I’m drenched in sweat! So my MD prescribed Drysol a couple years back and it has been my lifesaver. I have never seen any medication like it. If your underarms are freshly shaved it stings a little only there, but if you have suffered your entire life like me you suck it up! Lol Good Luck!"

Vanessa (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 18, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I started using Drysol for about a week now and I love it. It is burning and stinging right now but it works!"

o (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for : "This product is amazing. I’ve been using it for 3 years now and as long as you follow the instructions properly it’ll work. I used to sweat 24/7 in my underarms and I can’t even remember the last time I did because of Drysol. Honestly best stuff I’ve ever used."

Nemo (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I slowly noticed I would be sweating even when I was laying down doing nothing. I knew something was up when I was freezing cold, but sweating like a pig. Only my underarms. It got so bad, I had to start putting paper towels in my shirts, otherwise my shirt would be soaked & I’d have to change it. Let’s just say I was miserable. I didn’t think there was a cure for it. I basically accepted it. Then my best friend told me her husband has hyperhidrosis. So I did my research & went to do the doc. Turns out, that’s what I have. She prescribed me Drysol. I didn’t think it would work. I tried all OTC ones. Nothing worked. I am amazed with this. First night I tried it, I woke up the next day with no sweat. DRY! I was so happy. Only downfall is the itching & burning. I only had some slight redness. This is my second night I’ve done it. So I’m going to take a break, & see how long I can go. But so far, it’s been a miracle. & I feel so much happier. Highly recommend."

TK April 28, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This stuff is amazing! Everyone in the world who suffers from hyperhidrosis should use this product! I started sweating excessively in the 10th grade and I tried every antiperspirant on the market ( and a substantial amount of home remedies) and absolutely NOTHING worked. Spring of my senior year I decided to see a doctor about it. He prescribed Drysol and I started using it that night. It took a few days to work and it itched and burned pretty badly, but now I'm in college and I never have to worry about what to wear or sitting through a lecture. Bone dry every day! Drysol rocks!"

FloodGates (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 24, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "It's day 3 and I still sweat. What do I do? Do I use it a 4th day in a row?"

danq (taken for less than 1 month) April 24, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "At age 17, I began to run in track and I noticed that no one else was sweating as much as me and I was very self conscious about it and I wanted it to end. I went to the dermatologist and they prescribed me Drysol, I was so excited to use it. I applied it the first night and it was a miracle because the next day I was COMPLETELY dry! I continued to use it for almost a year but recently I have noticed that it does not work anymore no matter how often I apply it. I was so upset that it was not a permanent relief and now I have to continue to be embarrassed and nervous that I am going to completely sweat through my shirts constantly. So I wanted you to know that yes, it does work, but the affects do not last for very long (at least for me). I am now going to try a different deodorant called Odaban so hopefully I can finally have a permanent solution to my hyperhydrosis."

Hyperhydrosis April 3, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Drysol don't work on sweaty hands and feet. I just wasted my money."

Eric (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 19, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have spent over a decade sweating through everything, ruining every shirt and sweater I bought. My coworkers even know me as the sweaty one, applying deodorant throughout the day (even though, let’s be honest, I’d sweat the second I’d stop rolling it on). A few weeks ago my supervisor told me she had a similar problem and used some prescription med before bedtime 15 years ago and it changed her life. She wasn’t sure if they still had it available, but hey worth a shot right? I spoke with my Dr and he prescribed Drysol. Last night was my first application. I read the instructions thoroughly. It was pretty itchy, but not unbearable. ITS A MIRACLE! I didn’t sweat at all today! I just applied my second application and oh my god guys it burns. It’s starting to lessen, but wow this stuff stings! I definitely won’t apply tomorrow and will see how long I can go in between. But so far, I’m amazed!"

SweatySocialWorker (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2018

For Hyperhidrosis: "I started using Certain Dri for hyperhidrosis. Days after I started to get feel a severe burning sensation in my armpit area. It was bright red, blistered, itchy and unbearably painful. It still hasn't healed after four day so now I have to get medical attention to address it."

Mommy22 (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have had extreme under arm sweating since I was about 13, I was too embarrassed to go to a doctor about this problem. I used every deodorant and antiperspirant available, nothing worked. I would sit and do absolutely nothing and have my underarms soaked with huge pit stains, I thought there was no cure. I recently went to my doctor because I'm now 21 and married and don't want to deal with this anymore, I got prescribed drysol and let me tell you I was really skeptical. I put it on at night and it did burn and itch but nothing horrible I couldn't stand. The next morning I went to work and wore a tight colored shirt and no sweat, not even a drop. I almost cried I was so happy. It really works!! Try this if you havn't already!"

Samantha99999999 February 21, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "This WORKS! It may burn a little in 1st application but it’s worth it. I am no longer embarrassed having soaking wet hair from nerves and in situations where sweating would be odd. After 2-3 doses, you’ll be good for at least 6 months."

Wethead (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 20, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have been using Drysol since 1979. What a miracle it has been for me. It really has helped my sweaty hands and feet!"

No Sweat (taken for 10 years or more) January 28, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I had real bad sweating and noticed it worked immediately although, it is extremely irritating. Itching & burning that can last 1 hr +"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2018

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I just recently started using Drysol and I can’t say enough good things about this product. I have suffered from extreme sweating ever since I can remember. I am almost 20 now and being in college it was stressful to not be able to wear whatever I wanted in fear of my outfit showing sweat or causing me to sweat even more. I finally asked my doctor if their was any thing out there that could solve my problem. He wrote me the prescription and I thought “yeah right this stuff won’t work” but I gave it a shot and I was AMAZED by the results. After one use I was completely dry all day the next day! It have changed my life drastically. I no longer shop for clothes that will hide underarm sweat. I will recommend this to anyone!"

Manley2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 26, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Drysol completely changed my life. My armpits would sweat so much even in the middle of the winter with just a t-shirt on. I got in the habit of always wearing a tank top and a thick cardigan over it in the winter time so the thickness of the cardigan could normally hide my sweat, unlike a regular long sleeve shirt. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but someone told me about Drysol, so I looked it up. I read the reviews that all said, "I seriously didn't think anything could help me, but this is a life saver" etc. I thought, "Well, their situation must not be as severe as mine. Nothing had worked for me and I doubt this will." Boy was I wrong. This stuff is AMAZING. It completely changed my life and I highly recommend it."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 11, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "If you have DRYSOL and it’s very itchy and red, that is completely normal. The first time you try it put it on for three nights straight before you go to bed, and then you can reduce to putting it on 1-2 a week. Otherwise it can be very itchy. Don’t forget to never rub it in. If your Hyperhidrosis is only on your underarms get the regular one. But if it’s your hands, feet and underarms get the strongest one there is because it will be more affective. When you open the box make sure to read the instructions they are very easy to understand and it’s very helpful. Drysol isn’t even really a deodorant it’s kinda just a liquid you pat on and leave for the night, it also doesn’t help with your personal hygiene. Good luck. "

READ THIS (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 8, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I've been using Drysol for quite a few years and it has worked wonderfully! I use it every 2nd or 3rd night, otherwise I get smelly even though I don't sweat much, if at all, while using it. I sometimes use a deodorant with it on the 3rd day. It is a great product that changed my life when I started using it! The only downfall is that it eats away at my pyjama tops after awhile. I wear sleeveless tops when I use it but it still puts holes in them under the arm."

met123 November 9, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I've had hyperhidrosis since middle school. It was my armpits. They sweat something awful. It could've been 3 degrees outside and I looked like I just ran a 20 mile marathon. I was prescribed drysol and didn't read the directions. So I just went home and put it on. It made my armpits extremely itchy and red also burned. So I figured it dosen't work.... It sat on a shelf for years while I struggled with hyperhidrosis. Then one day I decided to try it out again and got a new prescription for it. I followed the directions and didn't shave before use and put it on before I went to bed. Also didn't wear deodorant the following day. I stop sweating, it was a miracle. I was mad at myself that I had the cure sitting right there the whole time."

LaLaBB October 12, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "Red, itching rash under arm"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) October 1, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I am a HEAVY underarm sweater. So it was no surprise that this medication barely helped reduce my underarm sweat. Not to mention, the bottle only lasts for less the month, a tleast for me. I recommend you save your money and stay away from this product if you think your hyperhidrosis is beyond bad."

Nathaniel E. September 26, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I have been sweating for a while. I love Drysol! It has helped me greatly, and I am very happy my doctor recommended it. There is a downside to it though... It can itch and sting if you put it on daily. If you want to avoid this, I'd put it on every other day, and don't wear it over the weekend. I'd ask your doctor about this though! It is a great product, and I'd recommend this to everyone!"

Banana ^ ^ (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 25, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I must say that I am truly greatful that my doctor prescribed this. It changed my life so much that I don't have to be ashamed of the odor caused by sweating under my arms anymore because it's gone. I've tried almost every deodorant over the counter there is and nothing worked. Because of drysol I now have the confidence to walk around freely wearing clothing other than all cotton and not have sweat marks under my arms. I am so thankful for this product and glad I went to the doctor about my problem which led me to discover this product."

CoolD (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I had been sweating from my armpits excessively for 4-5 years starting when I was about 12. I was always wearing baggy dark clothing and avoiding constant movement so people would see my sweat. I am now 18 and my dermatologist recently prescribed this to me. I can honestly say that it has changed my life. Even in 90 degree weather there is no sweat from my underarms. The only down side is the itching/burning, however, if I use it at night it is usually gone by noon the next day. I have learned to use this only 2-3 times a week and especially not after shaving. This product is worth it."

Makayla0512 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 18, 2017

Drysol (aluminum chloride hexahydrate) for Hyperhidrosis: "I was prescribed Drysol due to going off my birth control pills and started having crazy hormonal imbalances. My sweat glands changed, which is kinda crazy and as embarrassing this is to say, my sweat started smelling and it was awful. I have never had smelly issues before, ever, so something had to be done. But do not use this after shaving, it feels like a million little knives going into your armpits. :( and I personally would recommend using every other day for the first 2 weeks and don't shave if you can help it. Just makes it worse if you do. Otherwise, my experience has been really positive! It has stopped my sweating issues and no more embarrassing odor. :) :)"

tjm381 (taken for less than 1 month) September 14, 2017