User Reviews for Acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / phenylephrine

Also known as: Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu, Delsym Night Time Multi-Symptom, Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Nighttime Liquid, Alka-Seltzer Plus Night Cold Formula Liquid, Alka-Seltzer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu (Night Formula), Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough (Night Formula), Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu Liquid Gels, Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Sinus Congestion, Allergy & Cough Liquid Gels, Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Night Cold & Flu Liquid Gels, Alka-Seltzer Plus Maximum Strength Day & Night Cold & Flu Liquid Gels (Night Formula), Alka-Seltzer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold & Flu Day & Night Liquid Gels (Night Formula), Alka-Seltzer Plus Night Severe Cold+Flu Hot Drink Mix

Cough

1 review 788 medications

Reviews for Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine/phenylephrine

Vicks NyQuil Severe Cold & Flu (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / phenylephrine) for Cough: "Well worth my $10. I did feel groggy when I did wake up. I took two 12 oz bottles within the 2 weeks of having a cough, but it seemed to put me to sleep. I think I will wait because I hear it can cause addiction (word of mouth, but I can be wrong)."

Ty2 (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2018

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)